Japanese translator (for a lot of words)
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08
hi there! i made this topic because i was planning to send a fanmail to hsj. but, i don't know that much japanese. i was hoping that maybe some of you know a website or software where i can translate a lot of words at the same time. onegai! ^^
Member
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
i can translate some if u want
Member
6403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phil..
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

kawaii_hiime wrote:

i can translate some if u want


hajimeamshite!

watashi wa sheikha-chan desu~
yuroshiko..
hihi..
can u teach me nihon more?

onegai^^
Member
11062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / usa,wisconsin
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

sheikhz_120292 wrote:


kawaii_hiime wrote:

i can translate some if u want


hajimeamshite!

watashi wa sheikha-chan desu~
yuroshiko..
hihi..
can u teach me nihon more?

onegai^^




Ha ha!! it's yoroshiku by the ways!! XD
Nihongo, not nihon

there's a difference
Nihon: Japan
Nihongo: Japanese (language)

and I believe you were trying to say hajime mashite right? (you just had a little spelling error)

(heh, sorry, if I sound like a know it all. I'm sorry. I'm not one, but I do take Japanese, so I know a little)
Member
6403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phil..
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

5foryou wrote:


sheikhz_120292 wrote:


kawaii_hiime wrote:

i can translate some if u want


hajimeamshite!

watashi wa sheikha-chan desu~
yuroshiko..
hihi..
can u teach me nihon more?

onegai^^




Ha ha!! it's yoroshiku by the ways!! XD
Nihongo, not nihon

there's a difference
Nihon: Japan
Nihongo: Japanese (language)

and I believe you were trying to say hajime mashite right? (you just had a little spelling error)

(heh, sorry, if I sound like a know it all. I'm sorry. I'm not one, but I do take Japanese, so I know a little)


nyahah...
i thought hajime mashite means "nice to meet you" thats why i uesd it..
hihi..
^_________________^
btw,
r u half japnse??

Member
11062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / usa,wisconsin
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

sheikhz_120292 wrote:

nyahah...
i thought hajime mashite means "nice to meet you" thats why i uesd it..
hihi..
^_________________^
btw,
r u half japnse??



yes, it does mean that. Just that you spelled it wrong.

No, I am not half Japanese, nor am I Japanese at all.
Member
6403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phil..
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

5foryou wrote:


sheikhz_120292 wrote:

nyahah...
i thought hajime mashite means "nice to meet you" thats why i uesd it..
hihi..
^_________________^
btw,
r u half japnse??



yes, it does mean that. Just that you spelled it wrong.

No, I am not half Japanese, nor am I Japanese at all.


ah..oKk i see..
so,
wen wil u start ur tutorials??
lol..
hihi..xD

Member
11062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / usa,wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
lol, I don't know. we'll see
You must be logged in to post.