First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply He's MINE!!!
Souma-san
8136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Fill in the Blank*
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

littlesakura0124 wrote:

omg


LuckyCatz wrote:

Oh, and also because together we're so hot we made hell freeze over

Sunglasses cannot save you from our hot-ness!!!!


lol WELL! he's mine cuz i luffs the color green >:3
and when it was spring and the cherry blossoms were falling we ate ICECREAM together
and he bought me my own kukai plushieee! >3<


A Kukai plushie???? *jealousy monster attacks u next*

*turns to Kukai with an evil smile* Souma-kun, if you don't pick me, I'll make the jealousy monster rip your head off. Okay?

*Kukai stares fearfully at me. I then lock him in my closet and make rabid dogs guard it*

BWAHAHA!!!!!! *cough, cough*
Posted 9/24/08
got tranqulizers and hit the dogs >:] frees kukai ~!! bwahahhahahah
Posted 9/24/08
-Grabs Kukai as he runs away and takes him home- AND He'S HAPPY TO BE AT MY HOUSE HE SAYS THAT HE'LL LIVE HERE TILL HE DIES HA!
Posted 9/25/08
what the !! >:[ shows him my mansion and big soccer field at my backyard >:] now he's miiiiiiiiiiiine!!!!!!!!! bwahahahahhahaahahahhahahahhahaahahah
Souma-san
13303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yee-haw
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
oh no u di-nt! -takes Daichi captive- HAH now Kukai must do whatever i say. now kukai darling, hold me! *sits in his lap*
so nyeh!
Posted 9/27/08
**gets my shugo chara and character transforms!!** HAHA I SAVED DAICHI!!! >:3 give daichi back 2 kukai~ now he's inlove with moi~!!




BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-----AFTR5hrs------Ha...ha ....ha ... >_> well atleast kukai is with me now!! hahahaha*screaching throat* auchi ..
Souma-san
13303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yee-haw
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
but then Kukai sees he misses his master & all the times we spent together so he comes back to ME!
Souma-san
5593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cyber world
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
1) Kuukai's mine because i want to see him in every episode!
2) Not seeing him as often, as he have since graduates, saddens me...
3) Really, truly...sometimes i think i check up the new episodes just to see if he makes an appearance!
So, what do you think? Don't i win hands down...or what?
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 10/6/08
. . . . .

have u seen episode 48?

but .. i wont give up cooozz...~


HE'S MINES~ COZ I POSTED TOO MANY TIMES HERE SO THAT MEANS I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON HIM >:[

EDIT: whoa i think i won!!! >:]
Kukai-san
6489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / TankRank, on Eart...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

jezra52 wrote:

have u seen episode 48?

but .. i wont give up cooozz...~

HE'S MINES~ COZ I POSTED TOO MANY TIMES HERE SO THAT MEANS I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON HIM >:[

EDIT: whoa i think i won!!! >:]


What happen on episode 48 ? I haven't watch until 35 yet...
Is in episode 48, whole story about Souma-kun?
Kya~~~ Wanna see it!

Never give up on him? I (might not be wouldn't... bla-bla-yes-no-yes-no ).. same like u!!!
Hehehee.....

He's mine! Because I....acually, I want Daichi than Souma-kun...but, when I first watched episode 1,..I'm fall in love with Souma-kun!!
My first impression: Wow That boy's handsome!!! He's might be sporty...
Hahahaaa....

Souma-san
8136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Fill in the Blank*
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
KYA~! I SAY HE"S MIIINE~desu!!!!!
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/10/08
HE WALKS WITH ME UP TO SCHOOL AND BE WITH ME ON MY WAY HOME...

He's so sweet, right?! So that's why he's mine!
Posted 10/10/08 , edited 10/11/08

ti-chan wrote:


jezra52 wrote:

have u seen episode 48?

but .. i wont give up cooozz...~

HE'S MINES~ COZ I POSTED TOO MANY TIMES HERE SO THAT MEANS I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON HIM >:[

EDIT: whoa i think i won!!! >:]


What happen on episode 48 ? I haven't watch until 35 yet...
Is in episode 48, whole story about Souma-kun?
Kya~~~ Wanna see it!

Never give up on him? I (might not be wouldn't... bla-bla-yes-no-yes-no ).. same like u!!!
Hehehee.....

He's mine! Because I....acually, I want Daichi than Souma-kun...but, when I first watched episode 1,..I'm fall in love with Souma-kun!!
My first impression: Wow That boy's handsome!!! He's might be sporty...
Hahahaaa....




eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek nvm .... i'll just support him o.o i have a new crush now kukai-chan is at my 2nd of my crushies~ the 1st one is a secret >:]
Kukai-san
6489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / TankRank, on Eart...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
jezra52,...I think you should edit ur last post.
U don't want to get kick-off from group right?


jezra52 wrote:
no offense .. but ur grammar is wrong >.<


Ah,..I'm sorry,..I'm not really good at spelling-grammar.
I'm sorry if it bother u...
Sorry!!! >.<
Posted 10/11/08

ti-chan wrote:

jezra52,...I think you should edit ur last post.
U don't want to get kick-off from group right?


jezra52 wrote:
no offense .. but ur grammar is wrong >.<


Ah,..I'm sorry,..I'm not really good at spelling-grammar.
I'm sorry if it bother u...
Sorry!!! >.<


just having a suggestion ^_^ dont worry im not looking for a fight ... >.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.