First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Divider Request
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08
~!~divider request~!~




1.text:
2.text:
3.text:
4.text:
5.text:
6:text:
7.text:

8.u can add more "text" really!!
9.pic(in spoiler)
10.extras(yes or no):
11.borders(yes or no):


ex:
Member
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / City Of Sin
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
1.text:Goals

extras(yes or no):yes heart(top right) spade(bottom right) clover(bottom left)Small

2.text:Events

extras : star

3.text:Guardians


4.text:SCGA Hall Of Fame


thnx
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08

animefan_07 wrote:

1.text:Goals

extras(yes or no):yes heart(top right) spade(bottom right) clover(bottom left)Small

2.text:Events

extras : star

3.text:Guardians


4.text:SCGA Hall Of Fame


thnx


Done - crunchymandy

Member
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / City Of Sin
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

crunchymandy wrote:


animefan_07 wrote:

1.text:Goals

extras(yes or no):yes heart(top right) spade(bottom right) clover(bottom left)Small

2.text:Events

extras : star

3.text:Guardians


4.text:SCGA Hall Of Fame


thnx


Done - crunchymandy


thnx it's nice
Member
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08
could u make me a divider plz any type of divider... make a suprise plz ^^
Posted 8/5/08

Secret_x wrote:

could u make me a divider plz any type of divider... make a suprise plz ^^


Done - crunchymandy

Hope you like it. If you don't, I could make another.
Member
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Thanks i love it
Member
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / City Of Sin
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
1.text:Rules

2.text: Do the same font and every thing but this time can u pleaz put SCGA?

srry if I bothered u
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08

animefan_07 wrote:

1.text:Rules

2.text: Do the same font and every thing but this time can u pleaz put SCGA?

srry if I bothered u


Done - crunchymandy
No that's fine ^^
I'll get right to it.



Hope you like it! ^^
Member
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / City Of Sin
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

crunchymandy wrote:


animefan_07 wrote:

1.text:Rules

2.text: Do the same font and every thing but this time can u pleaz put SCGA?

srry if I bothered u


Done - crunchymandy
No that's fine ^^
I'll get right to it.



Hope you like it! ^^

gomenisai~
I ment put SCGA Hall of Fame

Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08

animefan_07 wrote:


crunchymandy wrote:


animefan_07 wrote:

1.text:Rules

2.text: Do the same font and every thing but this time can u pleaz put SCGA?

srry if I bothered u


Done - crunchymandy
No that's fine ^^
I'll get right to it.



Hope you like it! ^^

gomenisai~
I ment put SCGA Hall of Fame



Whoops...sorry! ><
Here you go.
Member
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / City Of Sin
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

crunchymandy wrote:


animefan_07 wrote:


crunchymandy wrote:


animefan_07 wrote:

1.text:Rules

2.text: Do the same font and every thing but this time can u pleaz put SCGA?

srry if I bothered u


Done - crunchymandy
No that's fine ^^
I'll get right to it.



Hope you like it! ^^

gomenisai~
I ment put SCGA Hall of Fame



Whoops...sorry! ><
Here you go.

thnx sorry for the trouble
Posted 8/5/08
No, it was no trouble at all
Glad to help.
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
1.text:Classes
2.text:Healing
3.text:Greenery
4.text:Flying
5.text:Languages
6:text:Dark Magic
7.text:Light Magic
8.text:Music
9.text:Fighting
10.text:Clans!
11.text:Fire
12.text:Water
13.text:Wind
14.text:Light
15.text:Dark
16.text:Vampire Clan
17.text:Angel Clan
18.text:Nature Clan
19.u can add more "text" really!!
20.pic :

21.extras(yes or no):no
22.borders(yes or no):no

if possible can u make it like this?
Member
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
could you surprise me with one plz! If you can make it cute!

Can you make it say Recommended Anime!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.