First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Tell me what kind of decks do you people use
Vice-Chancellor
38695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ... no way ...
Offline
Posted 11/27/07
yeah thanks ... but the deck is really about the extreemes that yugioh is ...
you are either Losing in pitiful shame or Winning in absolute flames of glory ... so far i have never dueled with that deck and gone anywhere in the middle ... just goes to show how easilly everything in the game can go away
Chancellor
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 11/27/07

Havek_Reekel wrote:

yeah thanks ... but the deck is really about the extreemes that yugioh is ...
you are either Losing in pitiful shame or Winning in absolute flames of glory ... so far i have never dueled with that deck and gone anywhere in the middle ... just goes to show how easilly everything in the game can go away


When u duel me, it's in that middle area cuz we're only supposed to have fun, c'mon Vek, u know that
Creator
14967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/27/07
im thinking which card should i replace from my deck
Posted 11/27/07
Monsters:
Zolga
Magician of fate
Millennium Scorpion
2x E-Hero Sparkman
Sangan
2xE-Hero Burstinatrix
E-Hero Bladedge
2xE-Hero Wildheart
Gilasaurus
Armed Dragon Lv5
E-Hero Avian
E-Hero Bubbleman
2xE-Hero Clayman
Insect Knight
Luster Dragon
Mask of Darkness
Gravekepper Gaurd
Etoile Cyber
Watapon
Winged Kuriboh
Winged Kuriboh Lv10
Fairy King Truesdale
Roc from the Valley of Haze
E-Hero Stratos
Luster Dragon #2
Magics:
Premature Burial
Mystical Space Typhoon
Knoblemon of Crossout
Heavy Storm
Spark Blaster
3x Reload
Bubble Shuffle
Transcendent Wings
Fissure
O-oversoul
Creature Swap
Reinforcement of the Army
Ballista of Rampart Smashing
The Warrior Returning Alive
Polymerization
E-Emergeny Call
Traps:
Secret Barrel
Enchanted Javelin
Bottomless Traphole
Threatening Roar
A Hero Emerges
Draining Shield
Call of the Haunted
Hidden Book of Spells
Hero Signal
Ordeal of the Traveler
Compulsary Evacutation Device
Torriential Tribute
Sakuretsu Armor
Vice-Chancellor
38695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ... no way ...
Offline
Posted 11/27/07

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Havek_Reekel wrote:

yeah thanks ... but the deck is really about the extreemes that yugioh is ...
you are either Losing in pitiful shame or Winning in absolute flames of glory ... so far i have never dueled with that deck and gone anywhere in the middle ... just goes to show how easilly everything in the game can go away


When u duel me, it's in that middle area cuz we're only supposed to have fun, c'mon Vek, u know that


well you have not dueled me one on one with this deck ...
Chancellor
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 11/28/07

Havek_Reekel wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Havek_Reekel wrote:

yeah thanks ... but the deck is really about the extreemes that yugioh is ...
you are either Losing in pitiful shame or Winning in absolute flames of glory ... so far i have never dueled with that deck and gone anywhere in the middle ... just goes to show how easilly everything in the game can go away


When u duel me, it's in that middle area cuz we're only supposed to have fun, c'mon Vek, u know that


well you have not dueled me one on one with this deck ...


When we get the chance then
Vice-Chancellor
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 12/1/07
Gem Beast Deck
Chancellor
5344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere.....
Offline
Posted 12/4/07
My Evil/Elemental hero deck.....

Fusion Deck total cards: 11

Evil hero Lightning Golem X2
Evil hero Inferno Wing X2
Evil hero Dark Gaia X1
Evil hero Malicious Devil X1
Elemental Hero Plasma Viceman X1
Elemental Hero Wild Edge X1
Elemental Hero Rampart Blaster X1
Elemental Hero Thunder Ginat X1
Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer X1
Elemental Hero Heat Blast (from OCG premium pack 10) X1


Monster Cards Total cards: 20

Elemental Hero Burstinatrix X2
Elemental Hero Avian X2
Hieracosphinx X1 (for Dark Gaia)
Elemental Hero Clayman X2
Elemental Hero Sparkman X2
Elemental Hero Wildheart X2
Elemental Hero Bladegde X2

Elemental Hero The Heat X1
Elemental Hero Lady of Fire X1----> From Premium Pack 10 of the OCG

Evil Hero Malicious Edge X1
Evil Hero Hell Gainer X1
Elemental Hero Captain Gold X2
Armour Breaker X1


Spell Cards total Cards: 14

Skyscraper x1
Dark Fusion X3
O- Oversoul X2
Hope of Fifth X1
Polymerization X2
Dark Calling X1
Reinforcement of the Army X1
Mystical Space Typhoon X1
Heroes' Bond X1 -----> OCG Premium Pack 10


Trap Cards Total cards: 5


Elemental Recharge X1
Mirror Gate X1
Hero Signal X1
Negate Attack X1
Heroes' Counter Attack X1

As you can see, It's not completed yet.....

I have one more Darkness Deck and It's my personal Favourite....
Will post if anyone is interested....
Chancellor
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 12/4/07
^^^^Sure enlighten me...
Slifer Red
18691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/4/07
Monsters:
2x Sacred Phoenix of Nepathys
2x Hands of Nepathys
2x Apprentice Magician
3x Old Vincitive Magician
1x Sangan
1x Treeborn Frog
1x Cyber Dragon
1x Jinzo
1x Mashmellon
1x Spirit Reaper
1x Magician of Faith
1x Breaker the Magical Warrior
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
1x Messager of Hades-Gors
1x DD Warrior Lady

Magic:
1x MST
1xShelid Crush
1xPremature Burial
1xDevil;s Santurary
1x Pot of avarice
1xHeavy storm
1xFissure
1xSmashing Ground
1xSwords of revealing light
1xScapegoat
1x Lightnig vortex
1xBook of moon
1x Gold Saphoragus
1x Brain Control

Trap:
1x Mirror force
1x Magic cylinder
2x bottomless trap hole
1x call of the haunted
1x torrential tribute
Slifer Red
18691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/4/07
anyone knows how to improve my deck?cuz recently its been losing alot.
Chancellor
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 12/4/07

DYxForever wrote:

anyone knows how to improve my deck?cuz recently its been losing alot.


Not sure...u got a lot of good cards....keep practicing w/ it and if that's not enough....then go ahead and ask anyone...
Slifer Red
18691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/4/07
thanks.im not sure if i should add hydrogedon or light and darkness dragon inside.hmmm
Chancellor
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 12/4/07
^^^ooooh....Light and Darkness Dragon.....
Slifer Red
18691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/4/07
yeah,i have 2.they sell GX book 1 japanese where i live,but its rare and only if they have stock ;D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.