First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ✖ Introduction
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 7/18/09

Midnight_Ros3 wrote:

Name:Rosalina
Likes:food and naps
Dislikes:perverts and players
Anything else about yourself?:me ish a gurl who is really unique


Nice to meet you (: what kind of food do you like?
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 7/18/09

babydeariie wrote:

Name:Rense
Likes:anime , manga , hawt guys
Dislikes:school , exams , naggers ,
Anything else about yourself?: feel free to talk to me , but i bite XP


Lol nice to meet you (: do you have a fave subject in school though?
Posted 7/18/09

lov3two wrote:


Midnight_Ros3 wrote:

Name:Rosalina
Likes:food and naps
Dislikes:perverts and players
Anything else about yourself?:me ish a gurl who is really unique


Nice to meet you (: what kind of food do you like?


haha..dats kinda hard ta diceded...i change favorite food every single week...so soweii
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 7/18/09

jlf98 wrote:




What's your fave song? (:



I like Love Story and You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift.


ahhh, i see. 8D
i like that song too.
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 7/18/09


dude, why are you apologizing? LOL
i do that too. xD
Posted 7/18/09

lov3two wrote:



dude, why are you apologizing? LOL
i do that too. xD


im soweii for apologizing...i didnt mean it..i just tend ta apologize witout noin it sumtime...soweii
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 7/18/09


ahah, no big. i always do that.
no need to apologize. ;D
Posted 7/18/09 , edited 7/18/09
Name: sakurii
Likes: sleep, food, and eat them
Dislikes: annoying ppls
Anything else about yourself?:
well i am not very athletic, and when i am on my PC, i like to do photoshop editing
:D
and here is some my sample:
KX Member
29707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 7/18/09


saddly not really D:

KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 7/19/09

babydeariie wrote:



saddly not really D:



LOL, nethier do i. except i guess home ec. && history. (:
KX Member
1465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hell
Offline
Posted 7/19/09
Name: Kisa
Likes: Egg Rolls, Fried Rice, Sweets
Dislikes: Spinach, liars, scammers
Anything else about yourself?: i don't know.
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 7/19/09

AMUTO4EVA0 wrote:

Name: Kisa
Likes: Egg Rolls, Fried Rice, Sweets
Dislikes: Spinach, liars, scammers
Anything else about yourself?: i don't know.


hello helloo ;D ahah, what kind of fried rice do you like?
KX Member
1465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hell
Offline
Posted 7/19/09

lov3two wrote:


AMUTO4EVA0 wrote:

Name: Kisa
Likes: Egg Rolls, Fried Rice, Sweets
Dislikes: Spinach, liars, scammers
Anything else about yourself?: i don't know.


hello helloo ;D ahah, what kind of fried rice do you like?


Fukien and Mui Fan fried rice. XD
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 7/20/09


ahah, i see i see ;D
3928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Sky
Offline
Posted 7/25/09
Name: Akari/Arisu
Likes: Music, sky, randomness, fireworks, meh friends
Dislikes: Stupid kind of ppl in the other side of mean & copy cats
Anything else about yourself?: uhhh, I'm random evil, Hyper, friendly and wierd?XP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.