First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Were you happy about the endind?
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

link101 wrote:


kel19 wrote:

why is yuko still alive? didn't she die? she did commit suicide right?


yuko's still alive. She tried to commit suicide but in the end the ambulance made it in time so she was saved.


oh... ok ok >_< i didn't notice haha
1770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

kel19 wrote:


link101 wrote:


kel19 wrote:

why is yuko still alive? didn't she die? she did commit suicide right?


yuko's still alive. She tried to commit suicide but in the end the ambulance made it in time so she was saved.


oh... ok ok >_< i didn't notice haha


haha, it's okay ^__^
4 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
i am not satisfied.... manami deserves a second chance....she just wants attention from friends because she has problems with family..totally she is alone...she just want a true friend who will be with her....
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / France
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
I agree with people who say that the end is realistic since bullying can't be stoped like that. But I didn't like the end part between Ayumu and Manami because, I don't know if it's just me or not, but I could sense that with time, Ayumu could forgive that ****. It doesn't mean that I wanted her to bully Manami, but she could at least ignore her. Plus, Manami doesn't know what friends are, she made me think about the main character in "dear friends" who think that friends are only here to be used! Manami should be punished for everything she's done: at least, she would experience remorses. Yes, I know, she's crying when Ayumu asks her if she have real friends, but that's not what I call regrets! The punishment should be severe, but not bullying, 'cause it just prove that bullying has a meaning to be.

Oh, and I didn't notice that her friend Yuko was safe too.
Member
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
:/ i dunno if i liked it or not.
it was good; manami got what she deserved. i mean, that btch! i hate her. xD i was confused cause i kept seeing yuko and i was like wtf i thought she was dead! i liked the part where yuko sends her a text manami dont know what true friends are, but shes very lonely. i cant believe i said this for once but i was like poor manami...i liked it though.
but..it seemed unfinished, and theres still bullying.
thats why i sense a 2nd season
Member
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
i want more the ending just screamed 2nd season...
although i liked how manami got what she deserved
but i just wanted ayumu to take even the slightest bit of revenge
Member
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08
In the manga for what I seen Manami stabs herself
[url=http://nuuduneatme.deviantart.com/art/Manami-s-decission-103040715]Pic of Manami stabbing herself. The page after she says "Bye bye" to Katsumi and Ayumu

and i must say we need a season 2!
3775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/18/08


YES! It's a great ending. I thought someone would really die but it's a good thing that no one did. I really hated Katsumi....he's really psychotic!

It's a good thing that the drama used the morals, "what you reap is what you sow"....at least this moral is executed to Katsumi and Manami even though they use their power to manipulate the truth and justice.

I think that the ending is a really strong message to all.... even though the bullying did not cease, the ending seems a stand for this issue...

GREAT DRAMA
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lost in the land...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
i like the ending as it is, you get what you deserve sort of thing

the whole serie is already showing the extreme side of the bullying, and i personally think that a second serie will just felt repetitive or too extreme....
Member
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
I liked the ending!!
Member
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
I like the ending ,but at the same time I really did not wish it had to end like that,but I liked it because it's a well-known-fact that people will bully other people and the ending made sense to me.It doesn't matter how good or bad a person was to you, Just like what ayumu said "no one has the right to be punished like this" and I strongly agree with her ,no one deserves to be bullied,but the students at that school are sooooooooo BLIND an AIR-HEADED to not get it through their thick skulls to even see that! ! ! What they did to Manami,I LIKED IT AND SHE DSERED IT!! but I would not bully anyone (honest truth).Becase of what they did to her,their not making th situation better, threir only showing their no different from her and their showing they are just as low as she was to almost EVERYONE ! ! ! I HATE BULLYING
Member
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
In the end ,I atcualy felt sorry for Manami and I never thought that would ever say that even though she deserved it(the karma),even though I hated her, I just thought that was soooooo messed up how everything had to happened the way it did in the begining and how everything had to happened the way it did in the last episode.I felt sorry for Manami becuase she lost all her friends,and her boyfriend didn't really want nothing to do with her in the first place,but I really don't think those girls were her real friends because i'm pretty much guessing they didn't want to be the next target of being bullied,but Ayumu was the only one who didn't feel that way about Manami.Ayumu was actualy truly happy to be her friend because she wanted to be,but now Ayumi TRULY doesn't want to be her friend NO MORE.Manami is really missing out on a good friend,but manami just didn't want to be left alone,that's why she bullied everyone,because she has problems going on in her houselife or household and she was very lonely.To me loneliness is a problem,but that was still no excuse for what she did to everyone else.I FEEL THERE IS GOING TO BE A NEW SEASON OF LIFE.I HOPE THERE'S A LIFE 2 ON THEY WAY!!!!!! THEY SHOULD MAKE MORE SEASONS!!!!!!! ANYWAY I LUV THIS J-DORAMA !!!!!
Member
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
I really would have liked it if Ayumu and Sonoda got together in this drama,but it seems like in drama there's no time for love or romance,BUT.....BUT if there was a season 2 (which I hope there will be) Then there is still a chance for Ayumu and sonoda !!!!!! :D.Anyway , I still like how realistic the ending was,but it seemed unfinished.
Posted 1/31/09
im okay with the ending but hope there is a second season!!
Member
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
I was hoping Manami and Ayumu would make up. I disagree with everyone who wanted to see revenge taken out. that would have only made Ayumu as bad a person as Manami. Instead, I would have liked to see Manami genuinely change into a good person and help make the school a better place!

Also I really wanted Hiro to come back. I liked her.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.