First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Kim Kibum acting as a father in new Drama!!!
Posted 8/13/08
Awww...!! Him and the baby are sooo cute & adorable!! :3
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
iiii wanna watchhhh...but too bad i need to wait till subs are out D:
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
DAMMIT. He isn't even the lead male. DX
. . . Is he? XD
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
uhm he dun play the father role in that movie , he just holding the baby that belong to the girl sit facing him,he not the father
708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / baguio city
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

harman101 wrote:



i want to see this movie. ^^
have u seen it yet??



not yet but i am waiting for it..
just finished watching his do re mi fa so la si do.. ^^

18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

quartz05 wrote:


harman101 wrote:



i want to see this movie. ^^
have u seen it yet??



not yet but i am waiting for it..
just finished watching his do re mi fa so la si do.. ^^



oh okay. can u give me a message,if you know it will come out.
& he was amazing in do re me fa.....
you should see him too, in going crazy/the longest 24 months. ^^
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

xx_gurl_cute_xx wrote:

uhm he dun play the father role in that movie , he just holding the baby that belong to the girl sit facing him,he not the father


That sucks. >:| But I'm kinda saying that because the lead male was also in One Mom and Three Dads, and I didn't like his character. XD But still, he should've played the father in my opinion. XD
2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / with Nichkhun
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
OMG!
he looks soooo adorableee ahaha
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

xxLeaf wrote:


xx_gurl_cute_xx wrote:

uhm he dun play the father role in that movie , he just holding the baby that belong to the girl sit facing him,he not the father


That sucks. >:| But I'm kinda saying that because the lead male was also in One Mom and Three Dads, and I didn't like his character. XD But still, he should've played the father in my opinion. XD


i was thinking that way too , cause he so nice to the baby and the baby mom , but that how it turn out so ..... but i dun like his role in the movie cause he like a girl who older than him but she so childish
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
awww tats adorablee <3
11816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / by the computer
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
wow kibum looks so cute holding that baby
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
those sundaes are HUGE!! why dont they jus share one..instead they each have one for themselves. lol. jus an observation. hehe! ^^ cute baby too!! and kibum looks too young to be a dad...but hes prolly mature enough to act like one! yaay kibum!! but please DON'T leave suju!!
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jupiter
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

whoa
708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / baguio city
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

harman101 wrote:


quartz05 wrote:


harman101 wrote:



i want to see this movie. ^^
have u seen it yet??



not yet but i am waiting for it..
just finished watching his do re mi fa so la si do.. ^^



oh okay. can u give me a message,if you know it will come out.
& he was amazing in do re me fa.....
you should see him too, in going crazy/the longest 24 months. ^^


sure!
but i kinda dont want to watch going crazy coz i think the girl is older??
^^
4868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / garden of eden
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
this is so cute there also a scene where kibum kiss the other lead girl so funny
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.