Remove this ad
First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
Bleach = Soft Porn?
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
f*** it guys. big as those breasts might be, they aren't too revealed or anything man. and there aren't any love making scenes AT ALL. well idc as im not from phillipines-.-
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
rofl porn..the most you see is a smile at the opposite sex
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / シンガポール。
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
maybe its because of matsumotos boobs.
Member
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
hmm.. yea.. but there's nothing that bad -.-
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in the usa somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
lol....bleach isnt soft porn it shows alittle, but no enough to be soft porn
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bacolod City, Phi...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
i think its s0rt of ecchi but i d0nt think its s0ft p0rn.....
Member
20208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In California, in...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08




lol soft porn? ^,^

I could use some porn in bleach,lol jk, like czeria said,to me its sort of ecchi :D
Posted 10/29/08
Nope but i would love see Byakuya have sex scene with somebody. Dude don't change his facial expressions a lot. That would just be funny to see.
Member
3758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
soft porn? o____O
1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Finding through t...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
never !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
lol in singapore It's sold as no children under 16 due to "Violence"... how lame can it get
Member
6364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
What soft porn??? So what if Matsumoto's rack gets close-ups? Or yoruichi's skinny dipping? Sheesh...That's kid stuff already..Soft porn is naughtier...
Member
6364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

wildwilly wrote:

Nope but i would love see Byakuya have sex scene with somebody. Dude don't change his facial expressions a lot. That would just be funny to see.


Wahahaha....God, I'd love to see THAT...=) Who with?

Posted 1/12/09

DaLeNe_ShUn wrote:


wildwilly wrote:

Nope but i would love see Byakuya have sex scene with somebody. Dude don't change his facial expressions a lot. That would just be funny to see.


Wahahaha....God, I'd love to see THAT...=) Who with?



A threesome with Masumoto and Nano.
Member
6364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

wildwilly wrote:


DaLeNe_ShUn wrote:


wildwilly wrote:

Nope but i would love see Byakuya have sex scene with somebody. Dude don't change his facial expressions a lot. That would just be funny to see.


Wahahaha....God, I'd love to see THAT...=) Who with?



A threesome with Masumoto and Nano.


Mr. Priggy with Ms.Deep Valley and Ms.Uptight??? Hmm... Interesting combo..=) I'd like to see Kenpachi with Nemu.. I think Nemu needs a good lay...
First  Prev  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.