First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What is the funniest avatar you've seen on CR.
17075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / nowhere land
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
whats the funniest avi you've seen in all the time you've been here?

most ppl say mine is funny,i'll post some of the funny avatars i've used,and ones i'll use soon.



most of my buddies on CR love this one.


i'll translate : SAKI!You've forgotten my hairspray!




i know i love bill too much ~ ♥
Posted 8/3/08
Rob-B-hood's avatar which says 'error, this person's picture is too sexy to display'!
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
i love bill!
5607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08
=) aww bill's a cutie haha *hunts for funny avatar*
Posted 8/3/08
*grins* it's more fun to make fun of people you like~ bill for example
Posted 8/3/08

thenatureofthings wrote:

*grins* it's more fun to make fun of people you like~ bill for example :P


aren;t you taking a break?


anyways i haven't seen anything funnier than my sperm with a tie yet
Posted 8/3/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

*grins* it's more fun to make fun of people you like~ bill for example :P


aren;t you taking a break?


anyways i haven't seen anything funnier than my sperm with a tie yet


do you mean the ew group? yeah I'm taking a break form the group but not the CR site entirely o.o

And no kidding~ when I first saw you avi I wasn't sure what it was... that was until I leaned in closer for a better look >.> then it was "OMFG WTF ROLFCOPTER" all around
3383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston,Texas
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

hikaru119 wrote:

whats the funniest avi you've seen in all the time you've been here?

most ppl say mine is funny,i'll post some of the funny avatars i've used,and ones i'll use soon.



most of my buddies on CR love this one.


i'll translate : SAKI!You've forgotten my hairspray!




i know i love bill too much ~ ♥


what they fuck is that is it that a girl or boy fuck
17075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / nowhere land
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
it's a boy...he's been like that since he was ten years old...
29409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Okiee.. O.o
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
not yet. i dont know
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
who is this Bill anyway?
I like the CrunchyLand avatars. No reason at all, but ''Level 0 Boy'' sounds very funny.
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08
This dude has the funniest avatar I've seen,

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Gorfog
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
^
LMAO! I must say, thats one of the best avi's I've seen. Also, [referring to the o.p] eh I've seen better avi's than that.
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08


ugh. seriously, that was really unnecessary;
please don't cuss.

and i'm tired of people thinking bill's a girl.
WHY WOULD A GIRL'S NAME BE BILL?!

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.