First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What is the funniest avatar you've seen on CR.
4902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shah Alam, Selangor
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
hikaru119!!! funny avatar ooh..
17075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / nowhere land
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

xdevilettebesideyou wrote:



ugh. seriously, that was really unnecessary;
please don't cuss.

and i'm tired of people thinking bill's a girl.
WHY WOULD A GIRL'S NAME BE BILL?!



yes i know!!i hate when ppl always bill is a girl!
2302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Tenochtitlan
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
I dont like Bill but i must admit the avatars of him are freaking funni~
5218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
funny..
Posted 9/29/08

hikaru119 wrote:


xdevilettebesideyou wrote:



ugh. seriously, that was really unnecessary;
please don't cuss.

and i'm tired of people thinking bill's a girl.
WHY WOULD A GIRL'S NAME BE BILL?!



yes i know!!i hate when ppl always bill is a girl!


u gotta admit he does look like a girl..is he gay?lol
no offense..
545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Strawberry Land
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
never had
but those are really funny
xDD
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Right there
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
duh i know bill look like a girl... but at least he aint an ugly guy duh.... i like tom better though

the one with "ze plane" its really funny
6480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Intelligence Route
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
an animated one.
but i forgot his;her id.
116203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At the studio.
Offline
Posted 9/29/08 , edited 9/29/08
Lokisama always has the BEST funniest avatars. She changes them all the the time, but they always make me laugh!



Here's her latest.
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Somewhere Over Th...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
My avatar pwns you all.
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

radtastical wrote:

My avatar pwns you all.


lol It really does
17075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / nowhere land
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

chique_ wrote:


hikaru119 wrote:


xdevilettebesideyou wrote:



ugh. seriously, that was really unnecessary;
please don't cuss.

and i'm tired of people thinking bill's a girl.
WHY WOULD A GIRL'S NAME BE BILL?!



yes i know!!i hate when ppl always bill is a girl!


u gotta admit he does look like a girl..is he gay?lol
no offense..

heh,yeah ,first time i saw him i thought : "IS THAT A GIRL?!"
but then i did some research and found out he was a gorgeous man(teenage man--he's 19) :D

93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Somewhere Over Th...
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

Nyarth wrote:


radtastical wrote:

My avatar pwns you all.


lol It really does


Fer sure.
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
I've never seen an avatar to make me laugh yet.
Posted 9/29/08
I used this pic as an avatar [to tease KDW fangirls]:

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.