First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who has the prettiest avatar on CR?
Posted 8/3/08
decisions, decisions...
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
no one does
Posted 8/3/08
Shinjy your avatar gives me a hard-on
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
pah.
you're funny, shinjy.
Posted 8/3/08
Mine pawns you all! ;P
Posted 8/3/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:

Shinjy your avatar gives me a hard-on


dat's gay!
Posted 8/3/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:

Shinjy your avatar gives me a hard-on


I didn't know that you would be into CR characters ;P
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
do u think that i know everyone on CR? XD
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
i don't know. haven't seen it yet.
Posted 8/3/08

Chance16 wrote:

i don't know. haven't seen it yet.


not even one of my CR buddies?
Posted 8/3/08

Shinjy wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Shinjy your avatar gives me a hard-on


dat's gay!


That's the way you like it


Shinjy wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

I'm going to pretend to be a girl Shinjy and have gay cyb0rz with you okay? will you be happy after that


dat wud be excellent! bring it on baby!


Posted 8/3/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Shinjy your avatar gives me a hard-on


I didn't know that you would be into CR characters ;P


Oh yeah totally look at those ridiculously perfect bodies and that beautiful blue hair... I'd tap that.

I need to remind myself sarcasm doesn't translate well into text...
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

Shinjy wrote:

not even one of my CR buddies?


not a chance.

Posted 8/3/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


I-Killerbee-I wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Shinjy your avatar gives me a hard-on


I didn't know that you would be into CR characters ;P


Oh yeah totally look at those ridiculously perfect bodies and that beautiful blue hair... I'd tap that.

I need to remind myself sarcasm doesn't translate well into text...


Ha, I guess the ';P' wasn't enough of a hint for you to notice that I was kidding
Posted 8/3/08

Chance16 wrote:

not a chance.



r u tryin to imply my taste is bad?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.