First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Sephiroth, Naruto, Sasuke, or Cloud?
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Foxwoods
Offline
Posted 3/12/07
im sorry if i belittled or sounded harsh to ne 1 got a little carried away btw tell me some of the better ones cuz id like to watch em
15376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / At my computer
Offline
Posted 3/12/07
Naruto versus Final Fantasy?
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Cheese land (aka...
Offline
Posted 3/12/07
I'll go with Cloud, but only because he can win in a fight against Sephiroth.

Sephiroth is a close second.

I couldn't care less about the Naruto guys. I don't like the show.
1862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 3/12/07

mushroomjay wrote:


BCIT3L wrote:

im sorry if i belittled or sounded harsh to ne 1 got a little carried away btw tell me some of the better ones cuz id like to watch em


Rozen Maiden, Chrno Crusade, Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou, Elfen Lied, Peace Maker Kurogane, Sailor Moon, um.. That's all I can think of for the moment.

As well, why I played the games and watched the anime:

Know your enemies. Citing examples of your experiences shows you have more proof of your argument.


I agree that the animes you mentioned are good but sailor moon that has got to be the only anime that makes me want to tear my eyes out

5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 3/12/07
uummmmm.........SEPHIROTH OWNS.....*fire* MOTHER!!!!!! *kill* REUNION!!

mushroomjay wrote:

None.

Sephiroth is one of the worst characters to ever exist in anything. He has no back story, no history, no plot, just for some reason wants to go to the promised land and molest his mother's breasts.

His mother's nipples are eyes, if you don't remember.

Cloud actually has a back story, but everything about him still sucks.

Naruto is a freaking retard with no character development. Anyone who thinks he is somewhat of a decent character obviously has mental retardation.

Sasuke? Same case as Sephiroth. Except we had a few hours dedicated to his past, even though we all ready knew what happened to him.

In conclusion: They are all failures.


actually Sephiroth has TONS of back story; you're just dumb, and if you don't believe me then play Crisis Core when it comes out. I kinda agree with you on cloud, cause Zack is better. Naruto's 'retarded' character actually influences people to be more determined and not give up in life. Sasuke also has TONS of back story, but he's now annoying...(he's beter off as a bad guy though)
521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Close by real Clo...
Offline
Posted 3/12/07
sephiroth
Posted 3/12/07

mushroomjay wrote:


Nazareeni wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:

None.

Sephiroth is one of the worst characters to ever exist in anything. He has no back story, no history, no plot, just for some reason wants to go to the promised land and molest his mother's breasts.

His mother's nipples are eyes, if you don't remember.

Cloud actually has a back story, but everything about him still sucks.

Naruto is a freaking retard with no character development. Anyone who thinks he is somewhat of a decent character obviously has mental retardation.

Sasuke? Same case as Sephiroth. Except we had a few hours dedicated to his past, even though we all ready knew what happened to him.

In conclusion: They are all failures.


actually Sephiroth has TONS of back story; you're just dumb, and if you don't believe me then play Crisis Core when it comes out. I kinda agree with you on cloud, cause Zack is better. Naruto's 'retarded' character actually influences people to be more determined and not give up in life. Sasuke also has TONS of back story, but he's now annoying...(he's beter off as a bad guy though)


Ok, excuse me for not mentioning his amazing and deep past that would want him to destroy the world because he was set in the top rank of SOLDIER, and for no fucking reason set a village on fire. Then stole his mom from something and we know that nothing happened afterwards.

Also, no. NARUTO has no character development, I don't care if he "mrotivates" people to not stop going for their goal, though he really doesn't. People who watch it just want to see him use Kagebunshin, get beat up, have a friend fight, that friend get's beat up, he does kagebunshin again, and sneaks up behind with rasengan.

Call me anything, all I know is that I've won this.


Yea trying to defend anything FF7 related is really like being raped....its only fun for one side...in this case us listening to it and cackling afterwards

Trevor (OP)
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 3/12/07
Sephiroth, i love his wicked evilness and his cool clothes and his long silver hair
67850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/12/07
lol i dont understand how you can compare people from different things like this ... It's weird o_o
what do final fantasy 7 and naruto have related other then both being overrated?
5449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 3/12/07
sephiroth and sasuke
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/12/07
Sasuke is amazing. He's strong, smart, and a complex character. Actually, now that I think about it, Sasuke, Sephiroth, and Cloud are kind of the same. But Sasuke is still my favourite.
5449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 3/12/07

Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:

They have absolutely nothing in common....
Not even sure why this thread was made in the first place.....?

Though,
I despise Final Fantasy 7 and more to the point, I absolutely hate Sephiroth........
I f***ing hate that rat bastard......
Who am I going to pick though,
None of the four as none of them are that great to me.....

I like watching Naruto but I like Shino and Shikamaru more than any of the characters in Naruto and as for FFVII I like the Turks more than any of the others in the game......
That's when you can tell a game is overrated and that is sucks is when you like the supporting characters more than the main characters or the villain.....

Kefka would completely own Sephiroth......


u just go around bursting peoples bubbles dontcha

lol but ur right
Posted 3/12/07
Hell i think trance Kuja could decimate sephy...i mean does anyone remember how epic Ultima looked when he used it...comeplete destruction..its the only time ive seen ultima live up to its spell name!


Trevor (OP)
2234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somwhere in calif...
Offline
Posted 3/12/07
cloud... because his hair defies all laws of physics
3327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Castle That N...
Offline
Posted 3/13/07
My fave is Sephiroth
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.