Post Reply Student Council
108147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 9/26/08
This this the place when u can sign up to b student council

Student Council:
President:brwap3
Vice President:Miyiki
Representatives(full):d0tammy,carebear05,milknc00ki3s
Members:
1.Fuuku1407
2.cute_animefreak
3.ArisuAika
4.Lodz2000
5.


Fill this out if u wanna b in student council:

Name:
Username:
Position u want:
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08
Name: yuki mitsuki
Username: carebear05
Position u want: representative
Posted 8/4/08
Name: Fuuku Tsukina
Username: Fuuku1407
Position u want: Members
Member
3121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My Own Little World
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Name: Kim
Username: milknc00ki3s
Position: Representative
108147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

milknc00ki3s wrote:

Name: Kim
Username: milknc00ki3s
Position: Representative


ill add u in
108147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Fuuku1407 wrote:

Name: Fuuku Tsukina
Username: Fuuku1407
Position u want: Members


kk
108147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

carebear05 wrote:

Name: yuki mitsuki
Username: carebear05
Position u want: representative


kk
Member
3121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My Own Little World
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:


milknc00ki3s wrote:

Name: Kim
Username: milknc00ki3s
Position: Representative


ill add u in


thank you
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

Name: yuki mitsuki
Username: carebear05
Position u want: representative


kk


arigato!!
Member
8317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Name: Aika
Username: ArisuAika
Position u want: Member
108147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

ArisuAika wrote:

Name: Aika
Username: ArisuAika
Position u want: Member


kk
Member
2150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Phil,Asia
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

This this the place when u can sign up to b student council

Student Council:
President:brwap3
Vice President:Miyiki
Representatives(full):d0tammy,carebear05,milknc00ki3s
Members:
1.Fuuku1407
2.cute_animefreak
3.ArisuAika
4.
5.


Fill this out if u wanna b in student council:

Name:
Username:
Position u want:


Name:Ann
Username:Lodz2000
Position u want:Member
You must be logged in to post.