Created by Xbakayoo
If you keep fighting, you want shugo chara would be LICENSE?!
Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08
Then shut up! grow up, Shugo Chara dont have tag on Romance, NO KISS SCENE OR ROMACNE SCENE!
if everyone are keep fucking fighting about Tadamu or Amuto, Shinji will licsene it, you'll be easy mad, fan-couple-tadamu or amuto

Please no more....
Posted 8/3/08
I Agree!Totaly!
Member
5054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Yup yup.. pretty much this is a more straight forward way of saying that anyone else has, but it's most likely needed.

We all need to stop fighting
Member
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
ive actually grown to love em both so with that im anti-bash on either side or any other couples
i agree with all of you that we should stop fighting or else that will actually happen
Member
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
1) I don;t fight 2) Shinji has no control over who holds the liscence in the US
Member
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
x.x
Shinji can't "license" it.
When it is licensed, it means that some company in the US bought the episodes (or something like that) and that they dubbed it.

And... they anime won't get licensed just because we're fighting over who should end up with Amu in the story. x_x
Member
13074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Um I'm At-
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08

Xbakayoo wrote:

Then shut up! grow up, Shugo Chara dont have tag on Romance, NO KISS SCENE OR ROMACNE SCENE!
if everyone are keep fucking fighting about Tadamu or Amuto, Shinji will licsene it, you'll be easy mad, fan-couple-tadamu or amuto

Please no more....


ya thats rite shinji cant lisence it
Member
13074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Um I'm At-
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

friedchips wrote:

x.x
Shinji can't "license" it.
When it is licensed, it means that some company in the US bought the episodes (or something like that) and that they dubbed it.

And... they anime won't get licensed just because we're fighting over who should end up with Amu in the story. x_x


you are rite he cant license it
Member
3695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
But shinji can report it right -.- i don't fight but since this forum has intresting parts ^^
Posted 8/3/08
Shinji can't license it -_-;;;

But the more people fight about [insert reason here], the subbers will eventually give up on the project, never come back to it, and it will keep dragging on. Eventually it will be a huge target for North American anime companies, they licsense, everyone complains, and then it comes out on DVD.

That's basically how all anime end if you think about it more
Member
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:

Shinji can't license it -_-;;;

But the more people fight about [insert reason here], the subbers will eventually give up on the project, never come back to it, and it will keep dragging on. Eventually it will be a huge target for North American anime companies, they licsense, everyone complains, and then it comes out on DVD.

That's basically how all anime end if you think about it more


that just sounded....really depressing....everyone just shut ur yaps if you got nothin good to say
Member
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
i cant believe thier are actually people that want it to get licensed thats stupid im sorry but i have got to say that
You must be logged in to post.