First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
What Can You say About Drama's Showing Bullying At school
4603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / a land called 'pi...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
is it really how the life of a high schooler should be??

its giving a general idea that the most toughest life a person could go through is when you enter high school

but really its the best type of feeling there is in your entire life

>> life in high school is the bestest of all!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<<
Posted 8/4/08
I love them, eventhough some of them are so unbelivable of a character like in LIFE, Manami. They often thought us some lessons. I also Love Nobuta Wo Produce, Yamaki <3 and Gokusen series.
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
dont mind watching it as long as there's a little to laugh about like NBP.
14112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

lumpiagaring wrote:

HYD, the bullying part irritates me so much


that was exorbitant

824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / uae
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
I've watched Gokusen and LIFE and they were great of showing school life in general and bullying at school specifically ..
I felt really bad and angry when I watched LIFE because if has many violent scenes that makes you dislike school ..
on the other hand I liked Gokusen because it includes some funny story and characters and it really does teach many ethics
4000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / MD
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
it just confirms why Japan's sucide rate is so high..[of course bullying isn't the only reason]



1398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / ..dArkenEsS
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
i think t shows the harsh reality that bullyings can be gruesome and mean..it informs the audience that it can happens in real life and it is happening. that's one side..on the other hand,it gives bullies ideas on how to torture their next victim...
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / melbourne
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
err... they should teach us not to bully people in the school may be ?
Posted 8/4/08

yuan101302 wrote:

hey, guys.. i wanna know what's your opinion about dramas showing bullying at school like ...

1. LIFE -- Jdrama

2. Nobuta Wo Produce

3. Gokusen 1-3




and many more...
thanks....


I don't mind because bullying does happen in high school. I love seeing it in drama's because the guys are usually hot.
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

yuan101302 wrote:

hey, guys.. i wanna know what's your opinion about dramas showing bullying at school like ...

1. LIFE -- Jdrama

2. Nobuta Wo Produce

3. Gokusen 1-3




and many more...
thanks....



My opinion is just to learn from these dramas & never do it cause I know no one would want to be bullied so why do it~!!
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

blackrose54 wrote:

i think t shows the harsh reality that bullyings can be gruesome and mean..it informs the audience that it can happens in real life and it is happening. that's one side..on the other hand,it gives bullies ideas on how to torture their next victim...


yeah your right...
172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / IN Your Heart!!!!☺☺
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
i think its weird cuz when i was in middle school i would watch drama with my friends and
we were expecting something like the bullying to occur when we went to high school
but it never happened so we were like we just made fools of ourselves
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08
Most are grossly exaggerated. A lot of that stuff in LIFE was really exaggerated, and it's stupid because people watch it and actual think it would happen to them. Whoever would go that far isn't a bully, but someone who has psychological issues.
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
It annoys me sometimes that they don't do anything about it. But I can't say how they should react to bullying since I've never been bullied befor (luckily)
2631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cali!
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
hana yori dango (like, the girl is 'liked' by everyone but still made fun of when the littlest thing in her life goes wrong. all cuz shes poor)
nobuta wo produce (the teachers dont even bat an eyelash when nobuta is getting bullied...its so cruel)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.