First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Guns training
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08
okay I will now will start the training.

now i'm going to test you all.

AtomicLuv vs Fred vs mizmetro

Student
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08
sir! I'm a new student. Is it okay for me to join the class at this point of time?

Username: deathoftheundead
name: LB
age: 14
class: vanguard

I have received proper training for pistol, sir!
Posted 8/15/08

deathoftheundead wrote:

sir! I'm a new student. Is it okay for me to join the class at this point of time?

Username: deathoftheundead
name: LB
age: 14
class: vanguard

I have received proper training for pistol, sir!


wait. you can join. but all gun experiance is gone. I will train you from scratch in your class. you may have experiance. but I can make it go beyond.
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08
eep...
am i late??



Name: Rachie-Chan
Class: Infiltrator
Posted 8/16/08

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

eep...
am i late??



Name: Rachie-Chan
Class: Infiltrator


not at all.
Posted 8/16/08

deathoftheundead wrote:

sir! I'm a new student. Is it okay for me to join the class at this point of time?

Username: deathoftheundead
name: LB
age: 14
class: vanguard

I have received proper training for pistol, sir!


okay im giveing you a test. you still don't have pistol training. only I can give you proper training.
Posted 8/16/08

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

eep...
am i late??



Name: Rachie-Chan
Class: Infiltrator


okay test time as well.
Posted 8/16/08
*gives both girls a rock*

your test will be a one vs one battle.
Student
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
*eyes sesshys-angel*
*looks for weak point in her stance*
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

deathoftheundead wrote:

*eyes sesshys-angel*
*looks for weak point in her stance*


*glares at deathoftheun*

you wanna get me ey..


*chucks rock at deathoftheun's head*
Student
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08

Sesshys-Angel wrote:


deathoftheundead wrote:

*eyes sesshys-angel*
*looks for weak point in her stance*


*glares at deathoftheun*

you wanna get me ey..


*chucks rock at deathoftheun's head*


dodges and charges at sesshys-angel. Uses rock to knock out sesshy-angel

42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

deathoftheundead wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:


deathoftheundead wrote:

*eyes sesshys-angel*
*looks for weak point in her stance*


*glares at deathoftheun*

you wanna get me ey..


*chucks rock at deathoftheun's head*


dodges and charges at sesshys-angel. Uses rock to knock out sesshy-angel



*falls over and brings deathoftheun down with me*
Student
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

Sesshys-Angel wrote:


deathoftheundead wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:


deathoftheundead wrote:

*eyes sesshys-angel*
*looks for weak point in her stance*


*glares at deathoftheun*

you wanna get me ey..


*chucks rock at deathoftheun's head*


dodges and charges at sesshys-angel. Uses rock to knock out sesshy-angel



*falls over and brings deathoftheun down with me*


*rolls from under sesshys-angel*
*stands up. tensed in case sesshys-angel decides to attack again*

42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08


*growls and kicks deathoftheun's legs, watching her fall to the ground*
ow...
*gets up and holds head, picks up deathoftheun's rock*
Student
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/08


*backflips and lands crouched*
*growls* *Picks up sesshys-angels rock that was next to her*
*stares blankly at sesshys-angel and smirks*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.