First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Which song do you like~??
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
return to the sea and legend of mermaid
Member
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
ALL songs are great!!!!! I like them all!!!!!
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
i am totally in love with "return to the sea!" i can't go for one day without listening to it or singing it. <3
Member
5542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
I like all the songs but I like the songs from season 2 more...
958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
piece of love by rina and return to the sea! ..otogi banashi saigo no peeje wa~~
11938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
I love the song "Koi wa Nan Darou" by Luchia.
I have seen only 'til episode 46, so i probably haven't listened to all of the songs.
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in asia...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08 , edited 11/20/08
i love all the songs but i love these songs most :
~Koi wa Nan Darou and Legend of Mermaid [by Lucia]
~Star Jewel and Piece of Love [by Rina]
~Ever Blue [by Hanon]
~Ending Song of Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
Member
5603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The island of God...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
I like Ever Blue and Return to the Sea
Member
5603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The island of God...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
Can u also count OP n ED songs? If so, I also Love Before the Moment

Posted 12/3/08
I love alot of the songs
In cronological order (yes i probly spelt that wrong)
1. Return to the sea
2. Yami no Baroque
3. Voice in the dark
4. Legand of Mermaids
5. Star Jewel
6. Ever Blue
7. Perfect Harmony
8. Super love songs
Oh crap did I just name like half of the songs?
Member
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
I like them all but my favourites are Mother symphony, Ever blue, return to the sea and Beautiful Wish
1780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
I like kibou no kaneoto and return too the sea
3945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 新加坡
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

joker_dude wrote:

I love alot of the songs
In cronological order (yes i probly spelt that wrong)
1. Return to the sea
2. Yami no Baroque
3. Voice in the dark
4. Legand of Mermaids
5. Star Jewel
6. Ever Blue
7. Perfect Harmony
8. Super love songs
Oh crap did I just name like half of the songs?


do u know where to download those song?if can link it to mi?
Posted 12/9/08

xxdestinyzz wrote:


joker_dude wrote:

I love alot of the songs
In cronological order (yes i probly spelt that wrong)
1. Return to the sea
2. Yami no Baroque
3. Voice in the dark
4. Legand of Mermaids
5. Star Jewel
6. Ever Blue
7. Perfect Harmony
8. Super love songs
Oh crap did I just name like half of the songs?


do u know where to download those song?if can link it to mi?


Umm www.esnips.com I think it's something like that
3945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 新加坡
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

joker_dude wrote:


xxdestinyzz wrote:


joker_dude wrote:

I love alot of the songs
In cronological order (yes i probly spelt that wrong)
1. Return to the sea
2. Yami no Baroque
3. Voice in the dark
4. Legand of Mermaids
5. Star Jewel
6. Ever Blue
7. Perfect Harmony
8. Super love songs
Oh crap did I just name like half of the songs?


do u know where to download those song?if can link it to mi?


Umm www.esnips.com I think it's something like that


that help alot ! thx
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.