First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Anime that made you never wanna see any Anime again?
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08
Mine is School Days... in every shojo anime I now have to think about School Days and it definitely ruined animes for me D:

Edit: AND NO I DON'T THINK THAT SCHOOL DAYS IS SHOJO, IT JUST HAS SHOJO FAMILIER MOMENTS!
104049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
none >.>
652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / dalum taytay
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
shoujo animes can really make me feel woozy sometimes, but it can never ruin anime for me.. ^_^
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
I just said shojo because a lot of moments that happen in in shojo animes happened in school days too.. like the Campfire stuff etc
3711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Hmm...I can't see what's shojo at all about School Days...if anything it was definitely aimed more toward guys then girls...maybe your confused on the definition of shojo?
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
i never said it was shojo dammit O__o
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
forget about it ôo
794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Beside you
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
i hated DA CAPO, ALL SEASONS, i think it's poorly made and the main character is the most boring dude ever. Made me hate romance animes that i love soo much for a short amount of time. Once again i would like to repeat taht DA CAPO is an awful anime, period.
Posted 8/4/08

boXkun wrote:

i hated DA CAPO, ALL SEASONS, i think it's poorly made and the main character is the most boring dude ever. Made me hate romance animes that i love soo much for a short amount of time. Once again i would like to repeat taht DA CAPO is an awful anime, period.


ehh where you talking about?? da capo is a great anime i liked the chara's xD but not all the girls in the anime there are way and way to many girls that is what i hate in a anime to many girls T-T
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
i dont watch anime more than twice. just plain boring..
1066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where angels lose...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Higurashi no Naku....
778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

chiidorii wrote:


boXkun wrote:

i hated DA CAPO, ALL SEASONS, i think it's poorly made and the main character is the most boring dude ever. Made me hate romance animes that i love soo much for a short amount of time. Once again i would like to repeat taht DA CAPO is an awful anime, period.


ehh where you talking about?? da capo is a great anime i liked the chara's xD but not all the girls in the anime there are way and way to many girls that is what i hate in a anime to many girls T-T


D.C. and D.C.S.S. were the first anime where i wanted to strangle an anime character so bad i skipped episodes.

After that i didn't even touch D.C. II and D.C.S.S. II.
11313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Nada
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Island Nearest To...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

-Yukiru- wrote:

Mine is School Days... in every shojo anime I now have to think about School Days and it definitely ruined animes for me D:

Edit: AND NO I DON'T THINK THAT SCHOOL DAYS IS SHOJO, IT JUST HAS SHOJO FAMILIER MOMENTS!


actually schooldays is based on a ero game

48214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
At the computer.
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
fruits basket -__-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.