First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Drama Reccomendations: Personalized!
938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/13/08
since many of the drama threads end up getting the same titles again and again, I thought it'd be easier if each of us filled out a short set of questions on what type of dramas we're looking for - - people with similar tastes can then find reccomendations for each other through quoting. ^^
Lol, it's just a try (so feel free to comment if you find this a strange, awkward idea)
Ok, so here goes?

Country of drama:
Favorite dramas:
Least favorite dramas:
Favorite Genres: (school based, sports, romantic comedies, anything)
Length:
Particular actors?:
Other comments!:

I'm actually don't watch too many dramas, but would love to get some recommendations on what's good

Country of drama: preferably Japanese
Dramas I liked: One Pound Gospel, Lovely Complex, Kurosagi
Dramas I didn't really like: Hana Yori Dango, 1 ltr of Tears, Palace Princess Hours(?), Absolute Boyfriend
Favorite Genres: Romantic Comedy, Action, (no serious preference, actually)
Length: preferably not over 20 episodes
Particular actors?: eh, as long as they're good looking
Other comments!:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please use the edit button to add extra details to your post

~ Sitthichai
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08
Country of drama:korea, japan, or taiwan
Favorite dramas:hana yori dango 1&2, hana kimi taiwan/japan, ISWAK 1&2, my girl,stairway to heaven, my name is kim sam soon, devil beside you, over the rainbow
Least favorite dramas:brown sugar macchiato
Favorite Genres: (school based, sports, romantic comedies, anything): comedy/romance/high school
Length:under 30 episodes
Particular actors?: dont really care, as long as its a good actor, and preferable someone good looking
Other comments!:anything worth watching
168382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Country of drama:japan
Favorite dramas: HYD, LIFE, The queen classroom, prodai, kurosagi,jotei
Least favorite dramas:sh15uya
Favorite Genres: (school based, sports, romantic comedies, anything) romance, high schools
Length: less than 15
Particular actors?: yamashita tomohisa. (but i already watched all his dramas), other JE guys
Other comments!: i always can't find takizawa dramas.
938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
shoop
3249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / F / Seattle Washington
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Country of drama:I prefer Korean dramas
Favorite dramas:winter Sotana,All about Eve, All in,Palace, Coffee Prince,Love in Heaven,Beautiful Days,Stairway to Heaven,Wish upon the stars
Least favorite dramas:Fireworks,Rivals
Favorite Genres: Romance or Romance Comedy
Length:16-30 eps
Particular actors?:Most of my favorite don't do dramas much lately.....Bae young Joon, Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun, Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Rae Won,Joo Ji Moo,Son Ye Jin, Choi Ji Woo....
Other comments!: Please keep the dramas coming....no violence or thriller for me....thanks
Permalink
421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08
Country of drama:preferably Korean but sometime Japanese
Favorite dramas:Coffee Prince,Princess Hours,Man in Vineyard,Stairway to Heaven,Hotaru no Hikari,Ace wo Nerae!,9 End 2 Outs,Couple or Trouble,Witch Yoo Hee,You are my destiny
Least favorite dramas:Que Sera Sera,A love to Kill,Surgeon Bong Dal Hee
Favorite Genres: (school based, sports, romantic comedies, anything - anything preferably romance comedy
Length:not care as long as not over 160 ep
Particular actors?:Eun Hye & Ueto Aya drama - of course the leading actors is handsome...
Other comments!:Eun Hye make another drama please...really hope ur pairing with Eric...
4181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/9/08
Country of drama:Korea
Favorite dramas:my girl, my name is kim sam soon, thank you, last scandal, money warfare, full house, tree of heaven, soulmate, hello god, and hong gil dong
Least favorite dramas: only you
Favorite Genres: romance, comedy, drama, action, thriller, suspense, mystery, everything excluding horror
Length: 16-25 episodes
Particular actors?: kim suh ah, song hye gyo, song sueng hyung, kim ok bi, lee wan, park shin hye, go yoo, lee yeon hee, yoo gun, and the cast of thank you, rain, song yuri, yeon eun hee, pretty much anyone who can act and aren't too old.
Other comments!: i love korean dramas.
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Country of drama: Japan! sometimes korean.
Favorite dramas: My Lovely Same Soon, Hana Kimi JP, Nodamne Cantabile, Absolute Boyfriend, Anna San No Omame
Least favorite dramas: Brown Sugar Macciato, My Girl, Taiwanese dramas for the most part, unless there not corny/cheesy.
Favorite Genres: school, romantic comedies, lovey-dovey, medical, suspense (NOT HORROR.)
Length: my limit is 20. im used to the regular jdoramas with 10-12 eps.
Particular actors?:: none really.
Other comments!:: must have some kind of hot guy. ahaha. no doesnt have to be, but it would be nice.
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08
Country of drama: Korea
Favorite dramas: HYD, Fated to Love you, Nobuta Wo Produce, My Girl, Coffee Prince, LIFE, ISWAK, TKA, My Girl, Full House, Tree of Heaven, 1 Litre of Tears and Wonderful Life.
Least favorite dramas: Hana Kimi, Devil Beside You, Brown Sugar Macciato, Winter Sonata and Nodame Cantabile
Favorite Genres: drama, tragedy, romance, comedy, inspirational
Lengths: I prefer ones that are under 50 mins
Particular Actors: Nope
Other comments: I like watching shows with two hot heads as leads with a contract between them.
4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shun's room--feel...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

pandabear104 wrote:

Country of drama:Korea
Favorite dramas:my girl, my name is kim sam soon, thank you, last scandal, money warfare, full house, tree of heaven, hello god, and hong gil dong
Least favorite dramas: only you
Favorite Genres: romance, comedy, drama, action, thriller, suspense, mystery, everything excluding horror
Length: 16-25 episodes
Particular actors?: kim suh ah, song hye gyo, song sueng hyung, kim ok bi, lee wan, park shin hye, go yoo, lee yeon hee, yoo gun, and the cast of thank you, rain, song yuri, yeon eun hee, pretty much anyone who can act and aren't too old.
Other comments!: i love korean dramas.


Delightful Girl Choon Hyang [or something like that]
Lovers
Hello My Teacher


You should really try Japanese dramas lol..anyway--yupp [=
4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shun's room--feel...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Patthepirate wrote:

Country of drama: Japan! sometimes korean.
Favorite dramas: My Lovely Same Soon, Hana Kimi JP, Nodamne Cantabile, Absolute Boyfriend, Anna San No Omame
Least favorite dramas: Brown Sugar Macciato, My Girl, Taiwanese dramas for the most part, unless there not corny/cheesy.
Favorite Genres: school, romantic comedies, lovey-dovey, medical, suspense (NOT HORROR.)
Length: my limit is 20. im used to the regular jdoramas with 10-12 eps.
Particular actors?:: none really.
Other comments!:: must have some kind of hot guy. ahaha. no doesnt have to be, but it would be nice.


Tatta Hitotsu no Koi [Kamenashi Kazuya...very very good romance story]
[email protected] [Ikuta Toma...no romance, but very good storyline on friendship]
Hello My Teacher [Gong Yoo owns all Korean guys in this one...it's korean]
Lovers [REALLY good storyline....the main guy is super hot only in this drama]
4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shun's room--feel...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

rodchinko wrote:

I'm actually don't watch too many dramas, but would love to get some recommendations on what's good

Country of drama: preferably Japanese
Dramas I liked: One Pound Gospel, Lovely Complex, Kurosagi
Dramas I didn't really like: Hana Yori Dango, 1 ltr of Tears, Palace Princess Hours(?), Absolute Boyfriend
Favorite Genres: Romantic Comedy, Action, (no serious preference, actually)
Length: preferably not over 20 episodes
Particular actors?: eh, as long as they're good looking
Other comments!:


JAWDROP.
How did you not like HYD, 1 Litre of Tears, and Goong? Those are the most popular dramas ever! Well, I'm not sure if I can help:

Boku Dake wo Madonna---has Tackey in it, it was only OKAY for me, but you might like it
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi---one of the best romance dramas ever starring Kamenashi [you need to get past first 3-4 episodes]
Gokusen 1,2,3---JE boys galore and it is totally a must-watch for all Jdorama lovers
Yukan Club---cute storyline with Akanishi Jin and some other JEs
Hana Kimi---A whole school of hot gorgeous guys...it's hard to resist [must-watch]
Sexy Voice and Robo---Kenichi Matsuyama from Death Note, this kinda reminds me of Kurosagi in a much lighter way.

Well, that's all I can come up with for now.
4455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08
Country of drama: Japan,Korea,Taiwan,China,Singapore,Thailand
Favorite dramas: Hana Kimi[tw],Reaching for the Stars,The Rose, and a few more.
Least favorite dramas: Romantic Princess,anything with Rainie.
Favorite Genres: romance,Comedy,School,Sports
Length:10-20 episodes.
Particular actors?:Ella Chen,Mei Mei,Joanne Zeng,Xiao Man,Jiro Wang,any hot guys and pretty girls.
Other comments!: I like Soy Milk!
4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shun's room--feel...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08
Ok, after recommending so many, it's my turn [=

Country of drama: Japan or Korea
Favorite dramas: Hana Yori Dango 1+2, Nobuta wo Produce, Hana Kimi, Lovers, Hello My Teacher, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, Mars,
Gokusen, GTO, Goong, MNIKSS, [email protected], etc
Least favorite dramas: Regatta, Himitsu no Hanazono, Lunch Queen, Marrying a Millionaire, My Love Patzzi
Favorite Genres: romance, comedy, school
Length: Doesn't matter as long as it's good
Particular actors?: MUST HAVE SOME EYE CANDY
Other comments!: You might want to check out my profile for all the dramas I have already seen [I have over 100 on there]
I don't want those typical love triangles or the same old storyline. Hope this won't be too hard lol.
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

luv4dawave wrote:


Patthepirate wrote:

Country of drama: Japan! sometimes korean.
Favorite dramas: My Lovely Same Soon, Hana Kimi JP, Nodamne Cantabile, Absolute Boyfriend, Anna San No Omame
Least favorite dramas: Brown Sugar Macciato, My Girl, Taiwanese dramas for the most part, unless there not corny/cheesy.
Favorite Genres: school, romantic comedies, lovey-dovey, medical, suspense (NOT HORROR.)
Length: my limit is 20. im used to the regular jdoramas with 10-12 eps.
Particular actors?:: none really.
Other comments!:: must have some kind of hot guy. ahaha. no doesnt have to be, but it would be nice.


Tatta Hitotsu no Koi [Kamenashi Kazuya...very very good romance story]
[email protected] [Ikuta Toma...no romance, but very good storyline on friendship]
Hello My Teacher [Gong Yoo owns all Korean guys in this one...it's korean]
Lovers [REALLY good storyline....the main guy is super hot only in this drama]


thanks!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.