First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Blocking users
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
I have a feeling that this is in the wrong section and that a the entire first page will be filled with posts like "duplicate, reported," and "use the search button noob (which I did)," and "stfu and pm a mod loser," but I figured I'd get the fastest response in this section.

There's some kid who keeps sending me invitations to really dumb anime-inspired groups, and I guess he thinks since I have a cutesy username then I must be into that crap. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there's a way to block him from interacting with me in any way, or a way to just block him from sending invitations to me. Thanks in advance.

I guess for discussion purposes this could be a thread about annoying members that you've all come across, but I think there's a thread like that already...
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08
lol you could have just asked in the Site Support Thread down below.

anyways nevermind go here.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/pmsettings

and see the bottom? it says something like block user. just enter his user name and hit the button!!
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
IT WAS ME THAT INVITED YOU!
HOW DARE YOU BLOCK ME!
well no it wasn't me but anyway.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Chance16 wrote:

lol you could have just asked in the Site Support Thread down below.

anyways nevermind go here.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/pmsettings

and see the bottom? it says something like block user. just enter his user name and hit the button!!


It says that's just for blocking PMs, but I went ahead and added him. Thanks anyway.
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
it might also prevent him from sending you invites. either that or tell him you'll report him if he carries on.
Posted 8/4/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

I have a feeling that this is in the wrong section and that a the entire first page will be filled with posts like "duplicate, reported," and "use the search button noob (which I did)," and "stfu and pm a mod loser," but I figured I'd get the fastest response in this section.

There's some kid who keeps sending me invitations to really dumb anime-inspired groups, and I guess he thinks since I have a cutesy username then I must be into that crap. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there's a way to block him from interacting with me in any way, or a way to just block him from sending invitations to me. Thanks in advance.

I guess for discussion purposes this could be a thread about annoying members that you've all come across, but I think there's a thread like that already...


lol you're funny..
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

I have a feeling that this is in the wrong section and that a the entire first page will be filled with posts like "duplicate, reported," and "use the search button noob (which I did)," and "stfu and pm a mod loser," but I figured I'd get the fastest response in this section.

There's some kid who keeps sending me invitations to really dumb anime-inspired groups, and I guess he thinks since I have a cutesy username then I must be into that crap. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there's a way to block him from interacting with me in any way, or a way to just block him from sending invitations to me. Thanks in advance.

I guess for discussion purposes this could be a thread about annoying members that you've all come across, but I think there's a thread like that already...


ei,cuddlebuns is sure a cute name for a male like you

7757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

There's some kid who keeps sending me invitations to really dumb anime-inspired groups, and I guess he thinks since I have a cutesy username then I must be into that crap. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there's a way to block him from interacting with me in any way, or a way to just block him from sending invitations to me. Thanks in advance.


So basically you want stop him from sending you more invitations to the group, right?

Go to: http://www.crunchyroll.com/acct?action=notifications
and un-check the "group invitation" box. You will no longer receive a notification for it.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
you should have thought of that before choosing your username
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Allanon0904 wrote:

So basically you want stop him from sending you more invitations to the group, right?

Go to: http://www.crunchyroll.com/acct?action=notifications
and un-check the "group invitation" box. You will no longer receive a notification for it.


Well I don't want to block all group invitations, but thanks for the info.



h4x0rz wrote:

you should have thought of that before choosing your username :P


It was supposed to be funny, but I didn't know that this was a breeding ground for anime fangirls/boys before my friend forced me to join. But I should've known since she is one too...
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
THREATEN HIM!! lolz send it to me one for time and ur banned xD
4003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
I don't understand. Why can't you just simply reject the invitation. It's not like it's too difficult or anything...
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Hik-ari wrote:

I don't understand. Why can't you just simply reject the invitation. It's not like it's too difficult or anything...


It gets annoying when I log in everyday to see invitations to 6-8 different groups from the same person.
1059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / A small town in t...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
most of the people i have met on this site as a whole are nice, but i have met one dumbass who should get fixed before he, she, or it has kids. and yes i have blocked the asshole. For some reason this person thinks that he, she, or it is the smartest person on the planet, which i seriously doubt. i cannot think of his or her screen name, but i will say this to the person who decided to be the grammar, and etiquette police on this site.

The way you come across, it seems that no one has put you in your place yet, i am going to give you some advice.

People who have no tact end up in one of 3 places,

1. Jail
2. Hospital
3. Morgue

I have a feeling that this person will do all three of them.

Sorry for ranting to much, i have a lot on my mind, but i hoping that the person will read this and reflect. Maybe that's asking too much.


i gotta go now i have to feed my cat and mow the yard.


peace
Posted 8/4/08

mmt2853 wrote:

most of the people i have met on this site as a whole are nice, but i have met one dumbass who should get fixed before he, she, or it has kids. and yes i have blocked the asshole. For some reason this person thinks that he, she, or it is the smartest person on the planet, which i seriously doubt. i cannot think of his or her screen name, but i will say this to the person who decided to be the grammar, and etiquette police on this site.

The way you come across, it seems that no one has put you in your place yet, i am going to give you some advice.

People who have no tact end up in one of 3 places,

1. Jail
2. Hospital
3. Morgue

I have a feeling that this person will do all three of them.

Sorry for ranting to much, i have a lot on my mind, but i hoping that the person will read this and reflect. Maybe that's asking too much.


i gotta go now i have to feed my cat and mow the yard.


peace



sorry to hear about that.... but yeah some people on cr do end up thinking there smarter then u (when they are not ) kind of funny thought XD XD XD and about blocking well just push delete thats it
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.