First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Charms
Posted 8/10/08

MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


BlackYuki wrote:

*coughs*

*swish and flick*
Wingardium Leviosa

1. Try the charm first and tell me what happened.
The feather fluttered slightly up and then started spinning wildly in the air. Then it suddenly dropped down.

2. State things where you can use this charm.
Make a person float in the air and move things


haha... maybe u shuld parctice more....


yea....

I think I got this tho...

*swish and flick*

Wingardium Leviosa

*feather floats and floats*

Yeah I got it!!!!
Creator
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

BlackYuki wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


BlackYuki wrote:

*coughs*

*swish and flick*
Wingardium Leviosa

1. Try the charm first and tell me what happened.
The feather fluttered slightly up and then started spinning wildly in the air. Then it suddenly dropped down.

2. State things where you can use this charm.
Make a person float in the air and move things


haha... maybe u shuld parctice more....


yea....

I think I got this tho...

*swish and flick*

Wingardium Leviosa

*feather floats and floats*

Yeah I got it!!!!



very nice!!!
Posted 8/11/08
oooo...floating feathers.....*amazed*
Creator
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

animexcool wrote:

oooo...floating feathers.....*amazed*


ahaha...... rai.... wat have u been up to all this time?
Posted 8/11/08

MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


animexcool wrote:

oooo...floating feathers.....*amazed*


ahaha...... rai.... wat have u been up to all this time?


ive been planning to burn them...no jk jk....just watching....

wingardium leviosa!

*feather flies* my feather is floating too....i made it reappear right before i change into my first year mind.....
Creator
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

animexcool wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


animexcool wrote:

oooo...floating feathers.....*amazed*


ahaha...... rai.... wat have u been up to all this time?


ive been planning to burn them...no jk jk....just watching....

wingardium leviosa!

*feather flies* my feather is floating too....i made it reappear right before i change into my first year mind.....


hahaha.... tat's very nice.... hahaha,,, its better if ur on ur 2st yir mind?
Posted 8/12/08


is it already 2nd year? how time flies...
Witch/Wizard
2811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My brain
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
Okay...Whew*Takes a deep breath*
*gets feather*
*Swish and flick*
Wingardiam leviosa
*Feather twitches, then floats*
I did it!
*Falls back onto the table*
More practice!
1. It floated but once I lost my concentration, it fell back onto the table.
2. It's useful in carrying heavy things, like when you are moving out of a house. Also it will help people my height get books from the top shelves. It's helpful for when you don't know where something is, you can't just imagine it and it will float to you.
Posted 8/13/08
eto. .is it too late for me to register?
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Omnipotent
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Lesson #1

*Takes out wand*

*Points at feather*

"Wingardium Leviosa*

*The feather levitates up into the air*

Yahay!
Posted 8/14/08
*swish and flich*
*Wingardium Leviosa*
*feather floats*


1.Try the charm and tell me what happened
- Well it needs a lot of concentration, yup yup xD

2.State things where you can use this charm
- Xmm. .Lemme think. .Found it. .When someone's bullying my friends
Creator
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08

Pani89 wrote:

eto. .is it too late for me to register?


no, as long as u r here... tis okay.... come on... enter pleasse.... sit sit! u'll just need a functioning brain preferrably yours.... hehehe
Posted 8/15/08
can i still join this class

Sir_Evil
Slytherin 1st. year
Posted 8/15/08

MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


Pani89 wrote:

eto. .is it too late for me to register?


no, as long as u r here... tis okay.... come on... enter pleasse.... sit sit! u'll just need a functioning brain preferrably yours.... hehehe



LOL thanks thanks
Witch/Wizard
5626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / gryffindor house
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08
hey im dian_05 from slytherin
hehe is it too late to come here?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.