First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Headmistress' Office
Witch/Wizard
1248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Seretei
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


gr8sh wrote:

are student's allowed to post here?

uhm, how about gringotts? because you know, we cant just buy things at the owlery without money?

and what abt olivander's? we need wands of course. ^^


are you from what house?your name is not listed in the profile


gryffindor. guess they forgot to update it..
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

animexcool wrote:


Leux wrote:


animexcool wrote:



wat is with you and "loooooll" ??


do you put the names of the sorted members in profile?


no onli in the forum y?


please put them in the profile instead
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

gr8sh wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


gr8sh wrote:

are student's allowed to post here?

uhm, how about gringotts? because you know, we cant just buy things at the owlery without money?

and what abt olivander's? we need wands of course. ^^


are you from what house?your name is not listed in the profile


gryffindor. guess they forgot to update it..


sori..
Moderator
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Leux wrote:


gr8sh wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


gr8sh wrote:

are student's allowed to post here?

uhm, how about gringotts? because you know, we cant just buy things at the owlery without money?

and what abt olivander's? we need wands of course. ^^


are you from what house?your name is not listed in the profile


gryffindor. guess they forgot to update it..


sori..



So gr8sh is Gryffindor, right? Just updated her as a Gryffindor..so is that correct?
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

fly_so_high wrote:


Leux wrote:


gr8sh wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


gr8sh wrote:

are student's allowed to post here?

uhm, how about gringotts? because you know, we cant just buy things at the owlery without money?

and what abt olivander's? we need wands of course. ^^


are you from what house?your name is not listed in the profile


gryffindor. guess they forgot to update it..


sori..



So gr8sh is Gryffindor, right? Just updated her as a Gryffindor..so is that correct?


please tell animexcool to pm u the sorted members she got
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Omnipotent
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Hey everyone. I just have a question. What is the point of Dumbledore's Army when there is no Umbridge and when Harry is already 20 something years old..... Also, there should be no Order of the Phoenix since You-Know-Who is dead....

Sorry if I'm being to CONTRADICTIVE.... (>w<)
Posted 8/6/08

L6CL wrote:

Hey everyone. I just have a question. What is the point of Dumbledore's Army when there is no Umbridge and when Harry is already 20 something years old..... Also, there should be no Order of the Phoenix since You-Know-Who is dead....

Sorry if I'm being to CONTRADICTIVE.... (>w<)


we need opinions from lots of ppl so thats fine ^^ the DA is basically a group to learn ranging skills for magic and abt the order of pheonix? no clue
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

animexcool wrote:


L6CL wrote:

Hey everyone. I just have a question. What is the point of Dumbledore's Army when there is no Umbridge and when Harry is already 20 something years old..... Also, there should be no Order of the Phoenix since You-Know-Who is dead....

Sorry if I'm being to CONTRADICTIVE.... (>w<)


we need opinions from lots of ppl so thats fine ^^ the DA is basically a group to learn ranging skills for magic and abt the order of pheonix? no clue


well i dunno too...hahahaha....
Posted 8/6/08
should we make RPG? like we're in hogwarts...but none of the harry potter business? or oh IDK
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

L6CL wrote:

Hey everyone. I just have a question. What is the point of Dumbledore's Army when there is no Umbridge and when Harry is already 20 something years old..... Also, there should be no Order of the Phoenix since You-Know-Who is dead....

Sorry if I'm being to CONTRADICTIVE.... (>w<)


okay, u can make your OWN UMBRIDGE ARMY! I doubt if most of the members will join it....you see even in the book, most of the people hates umbridge....

btw, there should be an order of the phoenix...how come people celebrate christmas when jesus is already in heaven?..you see its a tradition lol.....

well, its my opinion...hope youll agree
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Omnipotent
Offline
Posted 8/6/08



Hey, hey, hey!! I never said I WANTED an Umbridge Army, I just asked WHY there was a Dumbledore's Army...... And I get it now for the Order of the Phoenix..
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Omnipotent
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

animexcool wrote:

should we make RPG? like we're in hogwarts...but none of the harry potter business? or oh IDK



Yeah, that's a good idea. ONE VOTE!
Posted 8/6/08
jam-chan i got a mixed one...-_- hufflepuff and gryffindor...mayb we shud put her in hufflepuff? so there will b more members?
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

animexcool wrote:

jam-chan i got a mixed one...-_- hufflepuff and gryffindor...mayb we shud put her in hufflepuff? so there will b more members?


whats her last answer? if her last answer is hufflepuff....choose gryffindor for him....vice versa
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

L6CL wrote:




Hey, hey, hey!! I never said I WANTED an Umbridge Army, I just asked WHY there was a Dumbledore's Army...... And I get it now for the Order of the Phoenix..


hahahaha........my deepest apologies too..if you want....make the umbridge army since we have dumbledore's army...and i think its a good idea.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.