Created by AthrunX23s
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Wing Zero Custom vs. Strike Freedom
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleeping on the M...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
So who do you think will win? [pilots, allies, other misc stuff not included in judging]

Wing Zero Custom

OR

Strike Freedom
Soldier
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lost...somewhere...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
See: Wing Zero vs Strike Freedom Thread. My entire reasoning is there.
Posted 8/4/08
i gota say the strike freedom not only because of the freedoms advanced armor, combat system and weapons but also because of the pilot. the fredoms pilot is not only a coordinator but the greatest ever created, while the wing zero's pilot is a natural who practically committed suicide at the end of the endless waltz series and completley ahilated the wing zero except for its cockpit and 1/2 of one arm
Soldier
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lost...somewhere...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08

darkrider wrote:

i gota say the strike freedom not only because of the freedoms advanced armor, combat system and weapons but also because of the pilot. the fredoms pilot is not only a coordinator but the greatest ever created, while the wing zero's pilot is a natural who practically committed suicide at the end of the endless waltz series and completley ahilated the wing zero except for its cockpit and 1/2 of one arm


Obviously extremely biased, I have a feeling you only watched Endless Waltz. Here's some comparison:

Armor: Strike Freedom's Phase Shift - Blocks any solid attack. As shown by Shinn, the Freedom's armor is paper against a beam. Wing Zero Custom's Gundarium Alloy is undamaged by practically all solid weaponry AND a good amount of beams, including its own Twin Buster Rifle.

Combat System: Strike Freedom's Multi-Lock On System is great against multiple enemies, but if there's only one person to lock on to, then it's useless. Wing Zero Custom's ZERO System actually feeds the pilot combat data and possible enemy maneuvers.

Weapons: SF has NO WEAPON THAT CAN MATCH AGAINST A TWIN BUSTER RIFLE SHOT, NOT EVEN WITH METEOR. To prove this, was there a single part during the whole series that all the beams and missiles they fired equal to something that can blow an entire colony? If they did, then why didn't they just use it against the GENESIS or even the Messiah?

Pilot: Ultimate Coordinator is just a title, and it's well proven that SEED is the maximum that his abilities can reach. Plus, Kira has no actual military training, he's as much of a pacifist as Releena, and has proven that he can't do much by himself (he's usually on the losing end of a 1vs1 except against the Providence). Heero, on the other hand, has full military training, has proven that he has superhuman reflexes and endurance, and is the only one who completely mastered the ZERO System.

I'm not being biased, I actually think that Kira's a good pilot. But in reality, he's relatively less skilled than most of the main characters in the gundam franchise, probably just better than Garrod Ran, who's better than Seabook and Loran (the latter having a cheapass gundam), and probably even Setsuna.

I'd admit though, if he stayed in the Strike Gundam for the entire Gundam Seed, as well as had a REAL officer teach him the ropes, and if he never found out that he was an Ultimate Coordinator, he'd probably be at the same level as Heero.
Posted 8/4/08

caos950042 wrote:


darkrider wrote:

i gota say the strike freedom not only because of the freedoms advanced armor, combat system and weapons but also because of the pilot. the fredoms pilot is not only a coordinator but the greatest ever created, while the wing zero's pilot is a natural who practically committed suicide at the end of the endless waltz series and completley ahilated the wing zero except for its cockpit and 1/2 of one arm


Obviously extremely biased, I have a feeling you only watched Endless Waltz. Here's some comparison:

Armor: Strike Freedom's Phase Shift - Blocks any solid attack. As shown by Shinn, the Freedom's armor is paper against a beam. Wing Zero Custom's Gundarium Alloy is undamaged by practically all solid weaponry AND a good amount of beams, including its own Twin Buster Rifle.

Combat System: Strike Freedom's Multi-Lock On System is great against multiple enemies, but if there's only one person to lock on to, then it's useless. Wing Zero Custom's ZERO System actually feeds the pilot combat data and possible enemy maneuvers.

Weapons: SF has NO WEAPON THAT CAN MATCH AGAINST A TWIN BUSTER RIFLE SHOT, NOT EVEN WITH METEOR. To prove this, was there a single part during the whole series that all the beams and missiles they fired equal to something that can blow an entire colony? If they did, then why didn't they just use it against the GENESIS or even the Messiah?

Pilot: Ultimate Coordinator is just a title, and it's well proven that SEED is the maximum that his abilities can reach. Plus, Kira has no actual military training, he's as much of a pacifist as Releena, and has proven that he can't do much by himself (he's usually on the losing end of a 1vs1 except against the Providence). Heero, on the other hand, has full military training, has proven that he has superhuman reflexes and endurance, and is the only one who completely mastered the ZERO System.

I'm not being biased, I actually think that Kira's a good pilot. But in reality, he's relatively less skilled than most of the main characters in the gundam franchise, probably just better than Garrod Ran, who's better than Seabook and Loran (the latter having a cheapass gundam), and probably even Setsuna.

I'd admit though, if he stayed in the Strike Gundam for the entire Gundam Seed, as well as had a REAL officer teach him the ropes, and if he never found out that he was an Ultimate Coordinator, he'd probably be at the same level as Heero.


ud be better off keeping your comments about me to yourself, not to mention your reasoning has several flaws, and ur making asumptions to quickly. and fyi ive seen every gundam made in english and japanese, except for ms igloo, turn A, and 00.
turn A was horrible so i didnt watch after the 4th ep, ms giloo i have yet to find a good quality vid, and 00 im waiting for to come out in english.

where do u get the freedoms armor is like paper from? i guess the only reason u say that is because kira is good enough to block every shot so it never directly hits its armor. but if u remember the freedom from seed always used its shield to block beam shots without suffering any damage, and since teh sheids are normally made fromt the same material as the mobile suit it would have the same effect unless the shot hit inbetween the limbs where the armor was exposed then i supose there would do serious damage. as for the wing zero, in the endless waltz series, zero was not only being shot at by multiple targets but their MACHINE GUNS were damageing the zero! what kind of gundam gets damaged by machine guns? but ill give ya the fact that the serpents were also using cannons but they never hit, or at least u couldnt tell. dont get me wrong though i enjoyed the movie and series of gundam wing.

as for the combat situations u forget that almost every battle with both gundams involved huge armies opposing the gundams. both have also had one on one fights to. like zero VS nataku, and Freedom VS Destiny. both mobile suites faired very well in one on one combat but the freedom was the only one to ever fight that way and never take any damage. the zero's fight with nataku didnt go as well, zero not only lost the forward plating of it cockpit [green round gem] but was also forced into the earths atmostphere, where it later ran from its fight by allowing itself to plumit intot the ocean after having several sections of its armor blow out, and having several other sections or chunks torn off in combat.

now on to the gundams weapons, there's no doubt that the zero's fifle is powerful but the wing 09 was better!!!!!!!!!!! wing 09 buster rifle could destroy about 20% of a colony or colony sized battle ship [last ep of gundam wing] but in endless waltz the wing zero custom rarely ever used the buster rifle, and teh beam was only big enough to hit a manchion sized area, where it took 3 shots to get through the shelter, where wing 09 could have anhilated 1/2 the city in one shot. now heres the reason why the strike freedom is better. the strike freedom's power is vastly more powerful than anyone thinks, mainly because of kiras kind nature he chooses to decrease the freedoms power level to a point that it would still be effective but without overkill. he even seperates his shots in a way that only 1 beam hits a single mobile suit, and only enough to imobloise it. with all the shots concentrated together there would be more than enough power to blow away multiple colonies and ships[in correct alignment of coarse]. and dont forget the meteor unit, the only reason its not massively overdone is because of lacus clynes policy to rescue the people, and thats y kira only uses the meteor to shoot nukes. after anhilating the nukes both kira and athrun always send the meteors back to the ethernal and fight with their own power.

WHAT UR SAYING KIRA IS WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
truely u have no idea.
ultimat coordinator is not just a title, it means that kira has physical, mental, and far greater reaction times than any other coordinator, and natural. hero only has the advanced physical skills from his training. ill give u superior intelect to naturals but not to a lot of the coordinators.
its true that kira has not miitary training, and that has proved to be very rough for him but he was able to awaken his skills as a warrior without the help of anyone during combat, he also takes on 3 gundams with = power to his own in the seed series when he is still poiliting the strike and manages to repel them all in every situation. in this manner he unintentionally awakens his coordinator/new typse sense, and gains even furthur hightened senses. while hero yuey got all his skills from military training, still makes several mistakes and often times finds himself on the loosing side of the battle,ex the first appearance of the mobile dolls, or vs Zex. oh and as for the zero system, every time he uses it, it brings him to the brink of insanity, so he could go berserk at any moment, and if u wernt paying attenion, he give the zero system to katra because he cant handle it.

i forgot to say this in one of the previous paragraphs. the only reason the freedom never shoots Genesis or Mesiah is because Genesis it equiped with a massively over done phase shift armor which also stood up to the kusanagi's lohengrin. if kira had shot at Genesis it would have been more like waisting shots, since close combat is far more effective, the only reason he didnt go in close combat with it was because Lau Crusei keept him occupied. To the Mesiah- kira also didnt go berserk on this mobile fortress because of 2 reasons. The Mesiah was generating huge beam reflective shields, which made it invunerable to most attacks, and the second reason is because in final plus kira wanted to go into Mesiah to confront Chairman Durandel, but not before doing massive damage to the mobile fortress first.
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleeping on the M...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Dudes..... I thought I said that pilots are not included, only their Gundams
Posted 8/6/08
oops, sorry i got caught up in the moment and forgot about that
2645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Republic of Georg...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08

where do u get the freedoms armor is like paper from? i guess the only reason u say that is because kira is good enough to block every shot so it never directly hits its armor. but if u remember the freedom from seed always used its shield to block beam shots without suffering any damage, and since teh sheids are normally made fromt the same material as the mobile suit it would have the same effect unless the shot hit inbetween the limbs where the armor was exposed then i supose there would do serious damage. as for the wing zero, in the endless waltz series, zero was not only being shot at by multiple targets but their MACHINE GUNS were damageing the zero! what kind of gundam gets damaged by machine guns? but ill give ya the fact that the serpents were also using cannons but they never hit, or at least u couldnt tell. dont get me wrong though i enjoyed the movie and series of gundam wing.

A comparison:
Phase Shift gets ovewhelmed by detonation of a battery powered MS(Strike vs Aegis),Gundanium holds against a detonation of a nuclear-powered MS (Mercurius).
Saying that the shield of Freedom is same as Freedoms armor is nonsense.Shield has Anti-Beam coating applied to it,Freedom doesnt.It has Phase Shift armor instead.Freedom got hit many times at the end of seed and it certainly didnt hold against ANY of those beams(except the one that hit at a bad angle,and it still did damage).


as for the combat situations u forget that almost every battle with both gundams involved huge armies opposing the gundams. both have also had one on one fights to. like zero VS nataku, and Freedom VS Destiny. both mobile suites faired very well in one on one combat but the freedom was the only one to ever fight that way and never take any damage. the zero's fight with nataku didnt go as well, zero not only lost the forward plating of it cockpit [green round gem] but was also forced into the earths atmostphere, where it later ran from its fight by allowing itself to plumit intot the ocean after having several sections of its armor blow out, and having several other sections or chunks torn off in combat.

Heero WASNT trying.He even turned of his thrusters to crush into the ocean and get his point across to Wu Fei.


and teh beam was only big enough to hit a manchion sized area, where it took 3 shots to get through the shelter, where wing 09 could have anhilated 1/2 the city in one shot

Mansion area was protected by a strong Beam Shield.TBR has variable power and beam width which pilot can adjust(Heeros target WAS that "mansion area" so it would make sense) much like G-BRD.
And can you tell me what the hell is "Wing 09"?
I know the Wing Gundam(Gundam 01 by OZs classification),

Wing Zero TV series version

Wing Zero OVA version

and Wing Gundam Seraphim

never heard of "Wing 09".


he even seperates his shots in a way that only 1 beam hits a single mobile suit, and only enough to imobloise it. with all the shots concentrated together there would be more than enough power to blow away multiple colonies and ships[in correct alignment of coarse].

You have nothing to support that claim.No where is it mentioned,be it a gunpla manual,anime or any kind of a mecha profile that Full Burst attack is as powerful as you say.If Full burst is powerful enough to blast "multiple colonies" then just a group of MS firing their rifles would be of a same effect while it isnt.


ultimat coordinator is not just a title, it means that kira has physical, mental, and far greater reaction times than any other coordinator,

Another misinterpritation.All his Ultimateness is just the fact that he came out with ALL modifications just as planned.
34726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Colorado Springs,Co
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08

darkrider wrote:

i gota say the strike freedom not only because of the freedoms advanced armor, combat system and weapons but also because of the pilot. the fredoms pilot is not only a coordinator but the greatest ever created, while the wing zero's pilot is a natural who practically committed suicide at the end of the endless waltz series and completley ahilated the wing zero except for its cockpit and 1/2 of one arm


but thats why herro yuy is a great pilot crazy brash and will put everything on the line plus the zero system is just like the seed plus both were created to be super humans. If you ask me even with dragoons its a stale mate
hell even amuro in the nu gundam rx-93 its still a stalemate with the strike freedom and the wing zero


pilots involved stale mate
just units strike will pwn
Soldier
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08 , edited 12/1/08
For me ist strik freedom i see wing and seed and the freedom is beter in every thing compar to the wing (except for the rifle) first phast shif blacko anithing how is in metal and every bean that is no mor powerfull then the energie provide by the main core. wing gundarium can be destroy by aniting ist just a big metal plate it just take more thime to destroy it and at the end of wing heero cut the arme of the epion like it was nothing so in dont think that gundarium is realy that strong and as for the pilote the heero may have the zero systheme but kira have the seed plus is the ultimat coordinator and the major thing is that both of them can destroy low rate mobil suit like it was nothing but one on one kira win vs heero
Eternal Pilot
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

caos950042 wrote:


darkrider wrote:

i gota say the strike freedom not only because of the freedoms advanced armor, combat system and weapons but also because of the pilot. the fredoms pilot is not only a coordinator but the greatest ever created, while the wing zero's pilot is a natural who practically committed suicide at the end of the endless waltz series and completley ahilated the wing zero except for its cockpit and 1/2 of one arm


Obviously extremely biased, I have a feeling you only watched Endless Waltz. Here's some comparison:

Armor: Strike Freedom's Phase Shift - Blocks any solid attack. As shown by Shinn, the Freedom's armor is paper against a beam. Wing Zero Custom's Gundarium Alloy is undamaged by practically all solid weaponry AND a good amount of beams, including its own Twin Buster Rifle.

Combat System: Strike Freedom's Multi-Lock On System is great against multiple enemies, but if there's only one person to lock on to, then it's useless. Wing Zero Custom's ZERO System actually feeds the pilot combat data and possible enemy maneuvers.

Weapons: SF has NO WEAPON THAT CAN MATCH AGAINST A TWIN BUSTER RIFLE SHOT, NOT EVEN WITH METEOR. To prove this, was there a single part during the whole series that all the beams and missiles they fired equal to something that can blow an entire colony? If they did, then why didn't they just use it against the GENESIS or even the Messiah?

Pilot: Ultimate Coordinator is just a title, and it's well proven that SEED is the maximum that his abilities can reach. Plus, Kira has no actual military training, he's as much of a pacifist as Releena, and has proven that he can't do much by himself (he's usually on the losing end of a 1vs1 except against the Providence). Heero, on the other hand, has full military training, has proven that he has superhuman reflexes and endurance, and is the only one who completely mastered the ZERO System.

I'm not being biased, I actually think that Kira's a good pilot. But in reality, he's relatively less skilled than most of the main characters in the gundam franchise, probably just better than Garrod Ran, who's better than Seabook and Loran (the latter having a cheapass gundam), and probably even Setsuna.

I'd admit though, if he stayed in the Strike Gundam for the entire Gundam Seed, as well as had a REAL officer teach him the ropes, and if he never found out that he was an Ultimate Coordinator, he'd probably be at the same level as Heero.


Completely agree. Wing Zero I believe is superior, not completely superior but superior nonetheless.
2645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Republic of Georg...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

at the end of wing heero cut the arme of the epion like it was nothing so in dont think that gundarium is realy that strongs nothing so in dont think that gundarium is realy that strong

Ummm didnt Heero "take" that arm with a beamsaber?As far as I remember...Phase Shift has never held against a beamsaber.
Posted 1/24/09
Strike Freedom wins. SF has dragoons which is hard to dodge. Strike Freedom is to fast for a buster rifle. even though heero has military training, Kira has tallent. by the way heero has once got the wing gundam trashed on ground.
Soldier
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Kirafan wrote:

Strike Freedom wins. SF has dragoons which is hard to dodge. Strike Freedom is to fast for a buster rifle. even though heero has military training, Kira has tallent. by the way heero has once got the wing gundam trashed on ground.


lol you totaly right but theres and other point to it kira got the seed if he go into the seed mode nothing can stop him
Posted 1/28/09
yeah man, you are right, once kira is in seed mode, nothing can stop him. not even wing zero!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.