First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
How OLD is SAito really in Age ?
Posted 8/4/08
he's 17 at the start and i think in the novels he's now 18 don't know if the anime's that far yet.
Member
2417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Elan Plateau
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08
http://www.zero-tsukaima.com/zero/chara/chara_01.html
detail is there
Member
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your Safe! Ste...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
he is 17 according to wikipedia
Member
2417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Elan Plateau
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Member
10787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

tenchi_fallen wrote:

i think he is 17, just by the fact he likes breasts alot lol but think louise is 15/16


that has nothing to do with it I like boobs and stuff and I'm 13 and all my friends like breasts too
Member
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hogwarts/Forks!:]
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

spartan115 wrote:


tenchi_fallen wrote:


PeriGrinnss wrote:


Blackfate wrote:


no offense...but I think you should've realized by the age 52 that ANY girl will get annoyed if you describe their chest as having zero attributes or flat as a board...and I have the picture from when I was 7 (lovely little hand mark included) to prove it...


My point was that Zero Louise is or was sensitive about her smallness and generally regards every other girl with big ones as "competion" for Saito's attention. As if she needed to compete. Someday, she will learn that it's not size but attitude that matters.


amen brother

*note to women* noting about ur size and wat ur lacking is a turn off.


Actually it depends on the guy... if the guy wants a hott girl and not a girl he can be happy with although with some guys bitchy girls are what they are attracted to xD

Me saddly I think I am attracted to girls who put me in love triangles =( hahahhaha I should of realized it in 7th grade when i was datin a girl who had like 3 other boys wantin her adn she was a freakin flirt >.> So yah I'm screwed for life i guess haha.

Saito is 17 he looks 14 or 15 though... i mean why would a 14 or 15 year old care for war or for that matter love... not to mention he kicked major ass at end of season 2 hahah so yah you gotta be 17 to do that haha it seems all anime characters that have big roles are between 16 and 18 anyways idk why animators do that but yah.....

So yah as some men just want big breasts other guys like over weight chicks some guys like normal girls (geez more of them plz)
and hten some are like me and dont care as long as they are good to look at a little and are clingy xD hahahaa okay not too clingy... not to mention dont like girls with short hair unless it looks realllly good on em haha.

Saito just a breast fiend xD but for an odd reason he in love with louise so maybe he in between he wants breast comfort but louise's cute little body eh!?


Hahaha nice answer!xD
Posted 8/4/08

animefan1554 wrote:


tenchi_fallen wrote:

i think he is 17, just by the fact he likes breasts alot lol but think louise is 15/16


that has nothing to do with it I like boobs and stuff and I'm 13 and all my friends like breasts too


LMFAO and where do you live? america maybe?? but not in japan see japan most women are flat chested till they hit the age of like 17 18 19 maybe20 if they are late bloomers I mean they dont have same hormones in food that we have so it natural for their men not to care for boobs till they older 17 or 18 maybe... xD and they usually still have arranged marraiges anyway I believe.
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / england
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

spartan115 wrote:


animefan1554 wrote:


tenchi_fallen wrote:

i think he is 17, just by the fact he likes breasts alot lol but think louise is 15/16


that has nothing to do with it I like boobs and stuff and I'm 13 and all my friends like breasts too


LMFAO and where do you live? america maybe?? but not in japan see japan most women are flat chested till they hit the age of like 17 18 19 maybe20 if they are late bloomers I mean they dont have same hormones in food that we have so it natural for their men not to care for boobs till they older 17 or 18 maybe... xD and they usually still have arranged marraiges anyway I believe.


yeh ^point proven
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Saito is 37 years old. Get ur facts straight.
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas, United States
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08

Sic343 wrote:

Saito is 37 years old. Get ur facts straight.


New development, saito aged 3 years for every minute he was with Tiffania...so he is now 1,004,012,015 years old!!!

This is what happens when the first thing you say to your love after being revived from the dead is "I was saved by a chick with big breasts"
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Akira056894 wrote:



wow saito is 172cm tall almost higher than me XD
Member
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Computer World.....
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
I think saito si 16!!!!
Member
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Computer World.....
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
wahwhawhahwha saito si 17 year old
Member
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Otherworld Tower
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
you know i never even thought about how old he was hmm makes me wonder how old the rest of the crew is. but yea he defintly gives off the 17 year old impression dunno how just does but ill admit to one thing i thought lousie was 15 xD so i was off on her age wahahaha
Member
2417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Elan Plateau
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
lol if louise was 15 that mean saito is lolicon
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.