First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar request!
Posted 8/4/08
1.) upload a picture
2.) select what type font
3.) border. (notebook frame, etc.)
4.) choose hearts, stars, clouds, etc.
5.) words
6.) any other things

thx 4 joining!
Posted 8/4/08
this is gothcang's avi,

hope u like it!
Member
67307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the abyss
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
1.)
2.) Whichever is appropriate for a birthday for a girl
3.) same with 2
4.) same with 2
5.)
"Silent_lonely" on bottom left with "Imouto-chan" under it (if it look weird, don't need to add imouto-chan)
"Jane" under happy birthday

6.) You don't have to make it perfect piano-chan ^_^
Is there anything else I need to make clear of?
Member
67307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the abyss
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Same thing with other, your choice. ^_^

"I'll always take care of you imouto-chan." across the bottom either in 1 or 2 lines. You can do whatever you like though. ^_^

Then add "Happy Birthday" somewhere appropriate.
Posted 8/4/08

xsamuraizx wrote:

1.)
2.) Whichever is appropriate for a birthday for a girl
3.) same with 2
4.) same with 2
5.)
"Silent_lonely" on bottom left with "Imouto-chan" under it (if it look weird, don't need to add imouto-chan)
"Jane" under happy birthday

6.) You don't have to make it perfect piano-chan ^_^
Is there anything else I need to make clear of?



here u r!


Posted 8/4/08

xsamuraizx wrote:


Same thing with other, your choice. ^_^

"I'll always take care of you imouto-chan." across the bottom either in 1 or 2 lines. You can do whatever you like though. ^_^

Then add "Happy Birthday" somewhere appropriate.







Posted 8/5/08
this is gothcang's 2 avis hope u like them!

Posted 8/5/08
2 gothcang's request this is bdjvampire's avi,hope u like it!
Member
3685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Mpls, MN
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Any thing is fine.....i just want to see your skills.... work on it untill your heart's content..
Member
3685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Mpls, MN
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Any thing is fine.....i just want to see your skills.... work on it untill your heart's content..

world_2_free wrote:
forgot the picture ..... here it is...
username.......world_2_free with all lowcase letters.........thanks alot for taking my request.....hope you have fun with it as much as i trying to find a good picture online........



Posted 8/5/08

world_2_free wrote:

Any thing is fine.....i just want to see your skills.... work on it untill your heart's content..


here it is. sorry about the late reply 4 this, i was offline 4 awhile, hope you like it! i'm still a beginner but still i tried my best 2 make it good!


Member
3685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Mpls, MN
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

fullmoon_piano wrote:


world_2_free wrote:

Any thing is fine.....i just want to see your skills.... work on it untill your heart's content..


here it is. sorry about the late reply 4 this, i was offline 4 awhile, hope you like it! i'm still a beginner but still i tried my best 2 make it good!




this is nice i like it alot thanks for your work...fullmoon piano-chan heheheheehehe
Moderator
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / netherand/holland...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
if any one has problems with verified email? click at spoiler
Member
3685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Mpls, MN
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08

username: world_2_free
the rest is up to you.......make it look nice, cool, etc..........thanks for accepting!!!!
Posted 8/11/08

world_2_free wrote:


username: world_2_free
the rest is up to you.......make it look nice, cool, etc..........thanks for accepting!!!!


here you go, hope you like it, it was a little hard, because you didn't tell me what you wanted, but i tried my best!


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.