First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Worst and Best Anime (Girly)Guy
Posted 8/24/08
heheh TADASE From Shugo Chara
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
etoooo
the guy from ZERO NO TSUKAIMA I don't remember his name!!his siesta's uncle the one who owns a bar
and from Itazura na Kiss Moto-chan
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / uhm.. my "sanctua...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08

h4rd2 wrote:

Rokujo Miharu , a fag...


Hayate


and all dudes in Vampire GAy knights, all main dudes in Princess Princess, and all those silly Fangirl base animes..! Ouran Gay club.. etc etc.... lol..


what does that "vampire gay knights mean?!"

sorry, but i'm a total fan of that anime/manga so it kinda took my attention
6969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The nation of Dai...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

luckygirl07 wrote:

etoooo
the guy from ZERO NO TSUKAIMA I don't remember his name!!his siesta's uncle the one who owns a bar
and from Itazura na Kiss Moto-chan


you got that right i totally agreed ... but i can't remember his name as well
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / uhm.. my "sanctua...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

crimsonzodiark wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:

etoooo
the guy from ZERO NO TSUKAIMA I don't remember his name!!his siesta's uncle the one who owns a bar
and from Itazura na Kiss Moto-chan


you got that right i totally agreed ... but i can't remember his name as well


saito? is he the one you guys are referring to?
6969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The nation of Dai...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

khayechi wrote:


crimsonzodiark wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:

etoooo
the guy from ZERO NO TSUKAIMA I don't remember his name!!his siesta's uncle the one who owns a bar
and from Itazura na Kiss Moto-chan


you got that right i totally agreed ... but i can't remember his name as well


saito? is he the one you guys are referring to?


siesta's uncle is not saito !!!!
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / uhm.. my "sanctua...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

crimsonzodiark wrote:


khayechi wrote:


crimsonzodiark wrote:


luckygirl07 wrote:

etoooo
the guy from ZERO NO TSUKAIMA I don't remember his name!!his siesta's uncle the one who owns a bar
and from Itazura na Kiss Moto-chan


you got that right i totally agreed ... but i can't remember his name as well


saito? is he the one you guys are referring to?


siesta's uncle is not saito !!!!


sorry, i wasn't able to read the original text...
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
girly anime guys????? why don't u just put it simply & say GAY......its easier
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
..........................................................................................................................................................
............ ........................... .....................................
................................................................................... ............................... .....................
................ ......................................... .................................
................................................................. ........................................................... ..................................
..........................................
.................................................................... ............................................... ...............................
............. ..................................
........................................................................ ...................................... ..........................
............................................................................................................................ ...........................................
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

khayechi wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:

Rokujo Miharu , a fag...


Hayate


and all dudes in Vampire GAy knights, all main dudes in Princess Princess, and all those silly Fangirl base animes..! Ouran Gay club.. etc etc.... lol..


what does that "vampire gay knights mean?!"

sorry, but i'm a total fan of that anime/manga so it kinda took my attention


himitsu~
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
the guy with silver rhair from the God save our king. I forgot his name though
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / uhm.. my "sanctua...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

h4rd2 wrote:


khayechi wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:

Rokujo Miharu , a fag...


Hayate


and all dudes in Vampire GAy knights, all main dudes in Princess Princess, and all those silly Fangirl base animes..! Ouran Gay club.. etc etc.... lol..


what does that "vampire gay knights mean?!"

sorry, but i'm a total fan of that anime/manga so it kinda took my attention


himitsu~


ohh.. alright! but telling me that its a secret makes me want to know it more...
well, i guess i can't force you to tell me..
don't worry, i'm not mad or anything, just curious...
just don't ever include zero with the gay knights your saying! hahaha...loLz!
1419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / somewhere in shin...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
mello...or near....
1286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a secret
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

deathballad wrote:

how about allen in D. Grayman? idunno, i kinda think he seems girly...
ive seen pics of him hugging kanda or Lavi and stuff like that on devian art


no i think its just people with Yaoi and shounen ai stuck in their heads drawing this out trust me in the manga they argue every time they see each other
1286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a secret
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
I SAY TADASE FROM SHUGO CHARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 espescially when he character changes to platinum royal
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.