First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
who would you like to be Kazuya Kamenishi's leading lady in a new drama/movie?
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
i'd like him to be paired with:

1. maki horikita - fo high school life
2. Aragaki Yui - for slice of life
3. Inoue Mao - for action/mystery, maybe
4. Ueno Juri - for romantic comedy
5. me ?-- for horror just kidding


yours?
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

garcia_marina wrote:

i'd like him to be paired with:

1. maki horikita - fo high school life
2. Aragaki Yui - for slice of life
3. Inoue Mao - for action/mystery, maybe
4. Ueno Juri - for romantic comedy
5. me ?-- for horror just kidding


yours?


I'd like Kame to be paired with Ueno Juri the most
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Azndramalover76 wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

i'd like him to be paired with:

1. maki horikita - fo high school life
2. Aragaki Yui - for slice of life
3. Inoue Mao - for action/mystery, maybe
4. Ueno Juri - for romantic comedy
5. me ?-- for horror just kidding


yours?


I'd like Kame to be paired with Ueno Juri the most


me, too because i like romantic comedies the best...and ueno is hilarious in nodame cantabile. both of them are versatile actors
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

garcia_marina wrote:


Azndramalover76 wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

i'd like him to be paired with:

1. maki horikita - fo high school life
2. Aragaki Yui - for slice of life
3. Inoue Mao - for action/mystery, maybe
4. Ueno Juri - for romantic comedy
5. me ?-- for horror just kidding


yours?


I'd like Kame to be paired with Ueno Juri the most


me, too because i like romantic comedies the best...and ueno is hilarious in nodame cantabile. both of them are versatile actors


Exactly ii AGREE
Posted 8/6/08
..i want kame to be paired up to maki horikita, bcoz i want a continuation of their love story? in the nobuta wo produce..but, not a nobuta wo produce sequel, i want another movie/drama for them!!
168898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
toda erika

for sweet romance.

ayase haruka----just for the plain reason that they look awesome as a couple.


kame is (was?) dating a older woman in real life right?
168898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Aragaki Yui and kame.
that will be refreshing.

i always felt that Aragaki Yui got a refreshing face.

while ayase got a innocent face.
maki got a child face.
erika got a pretty face that is pretty enough to carry off both bitch and goody two shoes.
168898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
wait, i suddenly tot of masami.

she can act as a doctor. then kame can act as patient.
812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Erika Toda for a romance
3363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sunny Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

garcia_marina wrote:


Azndramalover76 wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

i'd like him to be paired with:

1. maki horikita - fo high school life
2. Aragaki Yui - for slice of life
3. Inoue Mao - for action/mystery, maybe
4. Ueno Juri - for romantic comedy
5. me ?-- for horror just kidding

yours?”

I'd like Kame to be paired with Ueno Juri the most ”

me, too because i like romantic comedies the best...and ueno is hilarious in nodame cantabile. both of them are versatile actors”

Exactly ii AGREE


ii second thatt (:
love the goofyy side of Kame heaps.
especially in Sapuri & 1 Pound Gospel hehehh
298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / anywhere i think...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

summerbeat wrote:

toda erika

for sweet romance.

ayase haruka----just for the plain reason that they look awesome as a couple.


kame is (was?) dating a older woman in real life right?


is she...Ayase...the girl in Tatta Hitotsu? Kame n his girl in that drama look so lovely as a couple.
168898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

maolovejun wrote:


summerbeat wrote:

toda erika

for sweet romance.

ayase haruka----just for the plain reason that they look awesome as a couple.


kame is (was?) dating a older woman in real life right?


is she...Ayase...the girl in Tatta Hitotsu? Kame n his girl in that drama look so lovely as a couple.


yeah. i meant that ayase in tatta hitotsu.
i like ep 6 best in the drama.
do u rmb the boat scene?
he kept touching her ears.
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Me of course. ;D
Some part of me wants him to be paired with Maki in romantic way, but I still prefer Yamaki.
I would like to see him with Kuroki Meisa once again. They are sweet ♥
298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / anywhere i think...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

summerbeat wrote:


maolovejun wrote:


summerbeat wrote:

toda erika

for sweet romance.

ayase haruka----just for the plain reason that they look awesome as a couple.


kame is (was?) dating a older woman in real life right?


is she...Ayase...the girl in Tatta Hitotsu? Kame n his girl in that drama look so lovely as a couple.


yeah. i meant that ayase in tatta hitotsu.
i like ep 6 best in the drama.
do u rmb the boat scene?
he kept touching her ears.


oh yeah...my most fav boat scene...their most romantic moment neh?..kame hugging her tightly n their face so close to each other n he kissed her...i really enjoyed dis drama...
what do u think...KAME is an ideal boyfren in real life...? me i can feel that...
Posted 8/6/08
toda erika yui aragaka and maki horikita
well mostly maki horikita cuz she know how to act well for horror comedy and romance
for secong yui aragaki cuz she act like a romance person mostly
then toda erika she funny for comedy and alittle for romance
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.