First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ~ membership cards ~
Member
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

name: patmarie

age: 13

gender: F

position: member
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 4/8/09
name:Suzana
age:14
gender:female
position:member
Member
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Chu's heart
Offline
Posted 4/10/09
name: Anna

age: 12

gender: Female

position: Member
Moderator
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

loki_skuld wrote:

name:Hikari

age:14

gender:female

position:member


Lol.
very late.
sorry^^


Moderator
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

cagathrun wrote:

name:pauline

age:14

gender: female

position:member


very late.
sorry.

Moderator
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

sushi1998 wrote:

name: sammy chan
age: 17
gender: female
Position: member


very late.
sorry.

Moderator
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

tricia20 wrote:


name: patmarie

age: 13

gender: F

position: member


very late.
sorry.

Moderator
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

Susanavy wrote:

name:Suzana
age:14
gender:female
position:member


very late.
sorry.

Moderator
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

anna5345 wrote:

name: Anna

age: 12

gender: Female

position: Member


very late.
sorry.

Posted 5/1/09

natsumemikan_forever wrote:


Susanavy wrote:

name:Suzana
age:14
gender:female
position:member


very late.
sorry.



thank you very much
Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

natsumemikan_forever wrote:


sushi1998 wrote:

name: sammy chan
age: 17
gender: female
Position: member


very late.
sorry.


its ok it looks nice!

Moderator
24010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
thank you~ ^_^
Member
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Chu's heart
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
its ok i REALLY like it
THX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~its a secreat~
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
name:hinamorisaya
age:13
gender:female
position:member
Member
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

natsumemikan_forever wrote:


tricia20 wrote:


name: patmarie

age: 13

gender: F

position: member


very late.
sorry.



its owrayttt :]
its kyut! tnx :]]

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.