First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
who else do u think match ariel lin?
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/5/08
i love ARIEL AND JOE
but tell me who else do u fan want to see pair up
with ariel lin

i think ARIEL LIN AND VIC ZHOU should pair up for a drama


THIS IS COMMERCIAL PICS BUT I THINK THERE KINDS CUTE TOGETHER


ariel lin and vic zhou hmmmmmm?



OKAY YOU PEOPLE DON'T GET IT READ CAREFULLY OKAY WHO ELSE WOULD U WANT TO SEE ARIEL LIN WITH IN A DRAMA

*****PLEASE NO HATE NOTES ON ARIEL IF SO GO TO HELL*******

******IF U WANT TO SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT VIC AND ARIEL THEN PLEASE DO SO IF NOT KEEP
YOUR 5 CENT REMARK TO YOURSELF******

~~~~~~I PUT THIS IN THE MOST EASIEST WORD NOW PEOPLE DON'T CONFUSE YOURSELF~~~~~~

ONCE AGAIN I LOVE ARIEL AND JOE TOGETHER THEY COMPLETE EACH OTHER BUT THEN LIKE I SAY WHO ELSE WOULD U WANT TO SEE WITH ARIEL LIN!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T INCLUDE "I WANT ARIEL WITH JOE" THE PIONT IS TO FIND SOMEONE LSE WITH ARIEL
1510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
nowhere land
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
cute!!!!
1576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / uae.
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
They are sort of cute^..

But i think Ariel fits Joe perfectly.. vice versa.
2580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
i dont like it.. vic is just too hot for her.. not cute at all..
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

xiaochien_08 wrote:

i dont like it.. vic is just too hot for her.. not cute at all..


yea i didn't ask if they r cute or not i was asking who else u would want to see doing a drama with ariel

and i like ariel and i think ariel looks good with vic ariel look a little bit to good with vic actually
786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
NOTHING ONLY JOE CHENG IS SUIT FOR HER!!!!!.......

ArJoe FOREVER!!!






17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
hmmm..... Jiro?! *shields herself from Jiro fan's violent reaction*
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Albay, Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
ArVic?!?

I don't think so..
2580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

royalty69 wrote:


xiaochien_08 wrote:

i dont like it.. vic is just too hot for her.. not cute at all..


yea i didn't ask if they r cute or not i was asking who else u would want to see doing a drama with ariel

and i like ariel and i think ariel looks good with vic ariel look a little bit to good with vic actually


yeah, i know and since i dont like ariel so i dont care who looks good w/ her and since vic was mentioned here, seeing them is just a big no-no, i dont think they look cute at all...
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

xiaochien_08 wrote:


royalty69 wrote:


xiaochien_08 wrote:

i dont like it.. vic is just too hot for her.. not cute at all..


yea i didn't ask if they r cute or not i was asking who else u would want to see doing a drama with ariel

and i like ariel and i think ariel looks good with vic ariel look a little bit to good with vic actually


yeah, i know and since i dont like ariel so i dont care who looks good w/ her and since vic was mentioned here, seeing them is just a big no-no, i dont think they look cute at all...


well please don't leave your mean opionion of ariel on this forum and please change your default cause your representing barbie as a bitch
1265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / outer space...yeah
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Vic woold totally be good for her!!!
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/6/08
Ariel Lin is not beautiful. I prefer she stays alone... ^^
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

xx-coloured-days-xx wrote:

Ariel Lin is soooo ugly, I can't stand her. I prefer she stays alone... ^^


well aren't u an ass wiper
2580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

royalty69 wrote:


xiaochien_08 wrote:


royalty69 wrote:


xiaochien_08 wrote:

i dont like it.. vic is just too hot for her.. not cute at all..


yea i didn't ask if they r cute or not i was asking who else u would want to see doing a drama with ariel

and i like ariel and i think ariel looks good with vic ariel look a little bit to good with vic actually


yeah, i know and since i dont like ariel so i dont care who looks good w/ her and since vic was mentioned here, seeing them is just a big no-no, i dont think they look cute at all...


well please don't leave your mean opionion of ariel on this forum and please change your default cause your representing barbie as a bitch


well first and foremost i did not say anything mean about ariel, i just said i dont like her, its just a matter of whether i like the pairing or not, and if since seeing them makes me dislike the pairing then i think its a no-no for me, everyone has their opinions, its not as if i said ariel is ugly and blah blah,

and besides whoever in avi got nothing to do with my views and opinions, if you think im making her look like a bitch then thats your own perspective but honestly she's got nothing to do with my opinions here so draggin her here is just too shallow for you to do so..

2580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

xx-coloured-days-xx wrote:

Ariel Lin is soooo ugly, I can't stand her. I prefer she stays alone... ^^




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.