First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
who else do u think match ariel lin?
Posted 8/5/08
Ariel and Joe are perfect together. I want it to stay that way.
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

Alvosan wrote:

Ariel and Joe are perfect together. I want it to stay that way.


i noe they do they are made for each other but i just wanted to knoe what other people might think about who should be paired up with ariel
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

MaggieCheungFan wrote:

ariel lin and vic zhou hmmmmmm?



I think that would work out very well!

THANKYOU FOR YOUR GENERIOUS OPIONION
Posted 8/5/08

royalty69 wrote:


Alvosan wrote:

Ariel and Joe are perfect together. I want it to stay that way.


i noe they do they are made for each other but i just wanted to knoe what other people might think about who should be paired up with ariel



Lol, you ask us Fan who else we want to see paired up with Ariel. I was just replying back to your question. I like Ariel and Joe together. I want it to stay that way. So, I guess my answer is I Don't want to see Anyone else paired up with Ariel. Better?? .___.
2105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Not Vic... I think she should stick with Joe... Just like how i think Vic should stay with Barbie =D
I don't like 'changes' in perfectly good pairings xD but if she has to change for some reason.. wu chun maybe? *dodges sharp objects thrown by wu chun & ella fans*
Posted 8/6/08
no idea
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/6/08

royalty69 wrote:

i love ARIEL AND JOE
but tell me who else do u fan want to see pair up
with ariel lin



Hu Ge.
she's his favorite lead girl that he has worked with.
And Ariel said that out of all the male leads, he's the one that understand her the most and they have the most to talk about unlike other leads who don't care about acting (was she hinting at Joe?).






Posted 8/6/08
Ariel looks good with Joe
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
they look so cute together!
4648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the dinning room
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
i would love to see her with Alan(show)(xiao zhu)!!!!! they havnt work together since
his MV "friend" i think thats what its called

and i wanna see Ariel and Vic too!

i love Ariel! my favorite actress!

i also wanna see her work with Rui Jia! they are in Paper Rose(but got delayed>_<)

i wanna see her work with...maybe Jimmy Lin^-^..kekekekeke
4648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the dinning room
Offline
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/6/08

idarklight wrote:


royalty69 wrote:

i love ARIEL AND JOE
but tell me who else do u fan want to see pair up
with ariel lin



Hu Ge.
she's his favorite lead girl that he has worked with.
And Ariel said that out of all the male leads, he's the one that understand her the most and they have the most to talk about unlike other leads who don't care about acting (was she hinting at Joe?).








was she hinting at Joe??????!! i dont think so Joe takes acting seriously
i remeber i saw an interview and he said that when he is acting he likes it because
he gets really into the charactor and and role
1733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South Sacramento,...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
thats not a half bad match
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

FailunheiROXS wrote:


idarklight wrote:


royalty69 wrote:

i love ARIEL AND JOE
but tell me who else do u fan want to see pair up
with ariel lin



Hu Ge.
she's his favorite lead girl that he has worked with.
And Ariel said that out of all the male leads, he's the one that understand her the most and they have the most to talk about unlike other leads who don't care about acting (was she hinting at Joe?).








was she hinting at Joe??????!! i dont think so Joe takes acting seriously
i remeber i saw an interview and he said that when he is acting he likes it because
he gets really into the charactor and and role



Well...she was talking about how both Hu Ge and her likes to analyze the characters and they talk about the script and the characters outside of filming a lot whereas the other actors she works with just goof around or go to sleep as soon as they're done filming a scene....
so she was talking about after and before filming, not the actual part when they are acting. And honestly, I'm not a big fan of Joe's personality in real life (though a big fan of Zhi Shu is ISWAK). He doesn't seem like a very deep person...
4216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Brooklyn, NY
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
I would really like to see ariel working with any new face. She is always with the same few people in all her dramas and, while not a bad thing since the chemistry gets better and better, I would still like to see her with new people. I think her and Vic looked cute together, as well.

AS for Royalty69, I realize that you posted a very specific request with guidelines and all, but I don't think you should start bashing everyone for not doing what you want specifically. You shouldn't post this sort of topic if you don't want to hear what people have to say. You don't have the right to restrict peoples responses, even if you created the topic. Once the topic is posted, it is public domain, open, free, and belonging to everyone on crunchyroll.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.