First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Colored Contacts Lense` Like em / wear em
Posted 8/4/08
I want to buy some contacts lenses :)
i went to this glasses store with my bf` and omg they sell contacts cheap.
cheaper then the ones my sister buy from.. its $55 - 3 pairs` 1 month.
hers is like $75 i think... for 3 pairs..

i kind of didnt like the contact lenses because it was for dark eye..
i only saw purple n blue that looks nice..
i want to get those really bright one. uhm i think its Geo/neo contact lenses.
i wanted these one because its brighter then the one i saw.. n i cant get the white eye contacts.- -
and for dark eye it isnt that clear..
i want these one` so prettyyyy
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08
Yeah its not cheap but it looks sooo much better!
Reminds me of the ulzzang style, only lots of people dont like this style and h8 on it cuz its al fake and stuff like that.. oh well I wanted to buy something like that 2. I saw a guy (at least i think it was you never know) in Singapore with orange lenses and he looked at me and i was like wtf thats so awsome!
Member
14504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
hah nice, they look like anime eyes
Posted 8/4/08
lol I likey but I like the darker colored ones.. like the colors on the pics are like.. lightt like.. not thick.. you know what I mean. lol XD

I want a purple or a red one o.o lol or maybe sky blue
Member
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Richcity
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
haha jojo!! i bought contacts i got green,
go 4 it, its soo cool cuz ur like woh!!
hehe
Posted 8/5/08

monup wrote:

haha jojo!! i bought contacts i got green,
go 4 it, its soo cool cuz ur like woh!!
hehe


ahaha really? how come u didnt wear it last time!!!!! i wanna see it noww mannn
dangg` is it really good like it shows green really well..
im planning to get 3 contacts now @ that store.
im going to put yellow on my left eye and purple on my right eye.
n i'll do blue nexttime on my eyes..haha
those 3 are the only good ones i saw @ the store..others looks very dark.. O_o;;
how much was ur contacts..?
haha
o btw! im getting $9/h ` HORHOR imaa ballaaaa XD jk - 0 - treat you dinner until i get my paiiidddd
Member
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Richcity
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
haha YES score hehehhe,
i didnt wear them cuz i finnish'd them mwahahah lol im2 lazie 2 get more o.0.
but nanyways, nothing is more beautifull then natural eyes so
Posted 8/5/08
its okayy you can get more when you ever feel like it :]
Member
9076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Backstage at Holl...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
i got colored contacts too their grey getting blue ones in january i think 6 pairs was 200 hahha but thats cuz their good quality i think. most people think its my real eyes haha
Moderator
638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / california homie
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08

chocuqueen wrote:

I want to buy some contacts lenses :)
i went to this glasses store with my bf` and omg they sell contacts cheap.
cheaper then the ones my sister buy from.. its $55 - 3 pairs` 1 month.
hers is like $75 i think... for 3 pairs..

i kind of didnt like the contact lenses because it was for dark eye..
i only saw purple n blue that looks nice..
i want to get those really bright one. uhm i think its Geo/neo contact lenses.
i wanted these one because its brighter then the one i saw.. n i cant get the white eye contacts.- -
and for dark eye it isnt that clear..
i want these one` so prettyyyy


those contatcs are really different from the ones i usually see in the states.
notice all the before pics look a lil dark and the after pics are bright. So when one is to really buy those contatcs it won't be as bright looking as it is in the photo... unless your eyes are in the sun or something haha
Posted 8/14/08

kayrara wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

I want to buy some contacts lenses :)
i went to this glasses store with my bf` and omg they sell contacts cheap.
cheaper then the ones my sister buy from.. its $55 - 3 pairs` 1 month.
hers is like $75 i think... for 3 pairs..

i kind of didnt like the contact lenses because it was for dark eye..
i only saw purple n blue that looks nice..
i want to get those really bright one. uhm i think its Geo/neo contact lenses.
i wanted these one because its brighter then the one i saw.. n i cant get the white eye contacts.- -
and for dark eye it isnt that clear..
i want these one` so prettyyyy


those contatcs are really different from the ones i usually see in the states.
notice all the before pics look a lil dark and the after pics are bright. So when one is to really buy those contatcs it won't be as bright looking as it is in the photo... unless your eyes are in the sun or something haha


actully my friend brought those contacts and it shows on hers.. i think they photoshopped those contacts.
i asked the seller how much was it on facebook. lol
she said its $50 / 1 year. but i dont know.. its those CHINA contacts ..
theres a chance that ppl can get blind from wearing those or something will happen.
my sister got hers too in taiwan..
Member
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Colored contacts made in China are usually a bad idea becuase some of the factories are, well, cheap. and use potentially harmful chemicals in the dye. Remeber that your eye is a direct passage to your brain, so those chemicals would go to your brain directly....just a side thought.
Posted 8/19/08
yea thats what i think but i thot it will give like blind~ or eye damage or sth like that.. my sister got hers in taiwan though.. i dont know if its those i have to check.. she did say its cheap & 1 year o.o maybe i should tell her when she comes back...
Posted 8/26/08
too bad my eyes are perfectly fine >.> lol
Moderator
638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / california homie
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

shikanarukez wrote:

too bad my eyes are perfectly fine >.> lol


you can still wear colored contacts even though you have 20/20 vision. they make non-perscription ones too :]
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.