First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Application
Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Name: Malia D. Corpse.
Username: BunnyLuchia
Program: Corel Paint shop pro.
Why you want to be a mod: I love editing picture. :3
Examples:



2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / rainbow :)
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

BunnyLuchia wrote:

Name: Malia D. Corpse.
Username: BunnyLuchia
Program: Corel Paint shop pro.
Why you want to be a mod: I love editing picture. :3
Examples:





:excl:you are now a mod

Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Oh and..may I be a maker too? ^^ My examples are in the other one, thank you.
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / rainbow :)
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

BunnyLuchia wrote:

Oh and..may I be a maker too? ^^ My examples are in the other one, thank you.


sure you can
Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Oh, thank you. ^^ Uhm..What am I supposed to do if i'm a moderator?
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / rainbow :)
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08

BunnyLuchia wrote:

Oh, thank you. ^^ Uhm..What am I supposed to do if i'm a moderator?


do you know how to color a manga?if you know can u pls do the request then u can do avatar requests,if you are going to reply pls go to the mod's room ,k?
and pls invite more biddies plsss

thankss

Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
I can edit pictures. =o! Avatar requests? =x I dunno how to make avatars...I'm trying to learn. ><; But I can edit/color mangas. And I will do the request. But after..Where do I put the picture when i'm done?
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / rainbow :)
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

BunnyLuchia wrote:

I can edit pictures. =o! Avatar requests? =x I dunno how to make avatars...I'm trying to learn. ><; But I can edit/color mangas. And I will do the request. But after..Where do I put the picture when i'm done?


in the mod's room

Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Oops..My paint shop messed up. I had to download it again. I'm downloading. I'm sorry, but it will take some time.
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / rainbow :)
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

BunnyLuchia wrote:

Oops..My paint shop messed up. I had to download it again. I'm downloading. I'm sorry, but it will take some time.



its ok ,take your time but are you ok?and is it ok downloading it again?
Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Ofcourse. I'm downloading it right now and yes, i'm okay. I downloaded PhotoScape..but I don't know how to use it.
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08
Name: Amy
Username: smileycupcakes
Program: photoscape
Why you want to be a mod: i love to make avatars
Examples:

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.