Post Reply ID CARDS~STYLES
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/6/08
POST ANY PIX HERE THAT U WANT ADDED 2 OUR MEMBERSHIP ID CARDZ FORUM!

+If u like any pix & wantz it 2 be 1 of da styles back ground, feel free 2 post 'em here! :D

+Thx 4 being ACTIVE! KEEP IT UP! <3

+ IF U R POSTING A PIC PUT IT IN A SPOLIER!

+ THE PIC MUST BE BIG & I MEAN BiG! (WALLPAPER SIZE) WITH ANY CHARACTERS ON DA LEFT OR RIGHT OF THE PIX!

+ Appropriate pix plz^^
Creator
3444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Your Bed With...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
heres some ^.^







Posted 8/6/08

toosie wrote:

heres some ^.^









thx 4 da suggestions, i use da 2 last 1s..the 1st 1 was inappropriate^^;; so i decided not 2 use dat 1, but if u want a moderatingship card, feel free 2 get 1 with da following rules!^^ thx again 4 ur wonderful suggestions & great moderating! STAY ACTIVE PLZ!! arigato<3
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08
sis can i help make membership cards?
here's my example:

Posted 8/10/08

uchihalover725 wrote:

sis can i help make membership cards?
here's my example:



wow!! sure u can, thatz super pretty! thx sis, i cant be on cr 4 a while, my laptop is outta battery (im using my bro's comp now) so thx 4 ur help! <3 luv ya
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08

xAznxMoonxCheriix wrote:
wow!! sure u can, thatz super pretty! thx sis, i cant be on cr 4 a while, my laptop is outta battery (im using my bro's comp now) so thx 4 ur help! <3 luv ya

thnx, and no problem i'll gladly help. *hugs*

Posted 8/26/08
sis i gots another one:

Posted 8/26/08

uchihalover725 wrote:

sis i gots another one:



OMG!!! O_________O SIS, UR AWESUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*
Posted 8/26/08

xAznxMoonxCheriix wrote:


uchihalover725 wrote:

sis i gots another one:



OMG!!! O_________O SIS, UR AWESUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

lol thnx sis

1134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the imaginatio...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Here u have 3:



You must be logged in to post.