First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
I'm So Over You
4253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/07

starcrossed23 wrote:

Okay so I know it's kind of lame to post on your own thread and all...but I have a bit of an update.

So you know how I told you all how I called my ex on his birthday...yeah well, so here I am trying to distract myself from working on a paper for my english class (I have the worst case of writer's block right now) and my phone starts ringing. It's like 1a.m. and I'm all "who the hell is calling this late?!?" And lo and behold it's D. He's a little tipsy...yeah yeah he's aparently a drunk dialer. So he's talking to me about his recent ex...and I'm listening patiently because at least it's keeping me from working on my paper. And he starts trying to talk about the past...so finally he's all..."Andrea...I say we make a promise to each other...if you aren't married by the time your forty...let's get married!" He was f'ing serious...my response <drum roll> "you're drunk" "No I'm not that bad" "please you think that by the time I'm forty I won't be married? what I'm gonna be some weird cat lady or something"...and it goes on like this for a while.
<sigh> sometimes I wish I wasn't so damn polite.


yeah sometimes it sucks to be polite, you gonna learned to be tough and go like, "jerk stop f ing me, I don't have time for you!" That will stop all phone calls from him....if he still call you after that, it just mean he's really, really, really desperate....too bad for him huh? should have realized he had a good thing when he was with you...oh well
1855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / My own personal P...
Offline
Posted 3/22/07
Funny story the break up took place the day before valentines day of last year we weren't the best couple persay, we did fight alot and what not we had been in a relationship for over three years and I thought this stuff was just a bump in the road yeah it was the biggest bump I ever went over anyway we had bought an apartment after we graduated (another stupid move) and I had been suspecting she was cheating on me...and I wasnt being to loyal myself heh heh anyway I went to work and found out that they didn't need me for the day so I wenbt over to this girls house, I had been with this girl for a bout 3 months and we decided to head over to my place because i thought that my girlfriend would be at work as well and to my suprise on MY Leather couch I saw my girlfriend and some muscle bound Retard making out and getting naked. We saw each other she looked terrified like she had been caught wuth her hand in the cookie jar I smiled finally finding a reason to break up with this banshee. First thing I did was I took the girl(my new girlfriend have never been happier with her) and made out with her right there tossed the moron out(forcefully) and tossed the bitch out on her ass and later that night with the help of my new girl I packed up my stuff and got the hell out of there.I am now moved in with my current girlfreind and her roommates and life has been awsome since
4253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/07

cronosilver wrote:

Funny story the break up took place the day before valentines day of last year we weren't the best couple persay, we did fight alot and what not we had been in a relationship for over three years and I thought this stuff was just a bump in the road yeah it was the biggest bump I ever went over anyway we had bought an apartment after we graduated (another stupid move) and I had been suspecting she was cheating on me...and I wasnt being to loyal myself heh heh anyway I went to work and found out that they didn't need me for the day so I wenbt over to this girls house, I had been with this girl for a bout 3 months and we decided to head over to my place because i thought that my girlfriend would be at work as well and to my suprise on MY Leather couch I saw my girlfriend and some muscle bound Retard making out and getting naked. We saw each other she looked terrified like she had been caught wuth her hand in the cookie jar I smiled finally finding a reason to break up with this banshee. First thing I did was I took the girl(my new girlfriend have never been happier with her) and made out with her right there tossed the moron out(forcefully) and tossed the bitch out on her ass and later that night with the help of my new girl I packed up my stuff and got the hell out of there.I am now moved in with my current girlfreind and her roommates and life has been awsome since

Your kidding right??? hahaha, served you both right....one hell of a way to break up, too bad she got throw out the house....weren't you planning to do the same thing with your new girl? You guys should have all made up and have a party or something
382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at home ^_^
Offline
Posted 3/22/07
I HATE MY EX!!

he cheated on me! i hate him hate hate hate! he cheated on me with my sister!

but im over him..

after 9 months
1855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / My own personal P...
Offline
Posted 3/22/07

cheng26 wrote:


cronosilver wrote:

Funny story the break up took place the day before valentines day of last year we weren't the best couple persay, we did fight alot and what not we had been in a relationship for over three years and I thought this stuff was just a bump in the road yeah it was the biggest bump I ever went over anyway we had bought an apartment after we graduated (another stupid move) and I had been suspecting she was cheating on me...and I wasnt being to loyal myself heh heh anyway I went to work and found out that they didn't need me for the day so I wenbt over to this girls house, I had been with this girl for a bout 3 months and we decided to head over to my place because i thought that my girlfriend would be at work as well and to my suprise on MY Leather couch I saw my girlfriend and some muscle bound Retard making out and getting naked. We saw each other she looked terrified like she had been caught wuth her hand in the cookie jar I smiled finally finding a reason to break up with this banshee. First thing I did was I took the girl(my new girlfriend have never been happier with her) and made out with her right there tossed the moron out(forcefully) and tossed the bitch out on her ass and later that night with the help of my new girl I packed up my stuff and got the hell out of there.I am now moved in with my current girlfreind and her roommates and life has been awsome since

Your kidding right??? hahaha, served you both right....one hell of a way to break up, too bad she got throw out the house....weren't you planning to do the same thing with your new girl? You guys should have all made up and have a party or something

Oh you can't make this stuff up,and yeah I WAS planning on doing it with her also yeah I guess it served us both right so revenge is sweeter when you aren't expecting it also lol
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 3/22/07
Well in my whole 15 years of living, I have only loved one person. It started in 2nd grade(I know I was too young), I was kinda infatuated with him at first and I wanted to befriends with him. We used to talk for 5 hours on msn and the phone and such. Just learning stuff about each other and talk out our problems. Then I fell for him, for 4 years I kept my feelings a secret. Later I found out that he loved me for all those years too. So we went out, even though we were only in 6th grade. We hugged and embraced but never kissed. And we were okay with that. Then, this other girl who happened to 'love' him started manipulating our relationship and things got out of hand, so we ended it. Days later, we didn't even say a word to each other, we didn't even call eachother's name. It was like we didn't know one another. Then 8th grade came by and we had to sit next to eachother in almost every class. I don't think he felt it, but I still loved him. Our grade 8 graduation came by and I was paired with him to walk down the aisle. Suddenly, it was like our feelings changed. He asked me to dance with him. After the last dance, he walked me into the limo and whispered something: "Ahn Yeu Em.."(I think) and left. When I got home I asked my dad what that meant and he said it meant "I love you." - The guy I loved and I went to different high schools, so we never saw each other again. But one thing I regret was I never got to tell him that I did love him...I loved him for 7 years and I still do. But he'll never know...
4253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/07

bulletproofassassin wrote:

Well in my whole 15 years of living, I have only loved one person. It started in 2nd grade(I know I was too young), I was kinda infatuated with him at first and I wanted to befriends with him. We used to talk for 5 hours on msn and the phone and such. Just learning stuff about each other and talk out our problems. Then I fell for him, for 4 years I kept my feelings a secret. Later I found out that he loved me for all those years too. So we went out, even though we were only in 6th grade. We hugged and embraced but never kissed. And we were okay with that. Then, this other girl who happened to 'love' him started manipulating our relationship and things got out of hand, so we ended it. Days later, we didn't even say a word to each other, we didn't even call eachother's name. It was like we didn't know one another. Then 8th grade came by and we had to sit next to eachother in almost every class. I don't think he felt it, but I still loved him. Our grade 8 graduation came by and I was paired with him to walk down the aisle. Suddenly, it was like our feelings changed. He asked me to dance with him. After the last dance, he walked me into the limo and whispered something: "Ahn Yeu Em.."(I think) and left. When I got home I asked my dad what that meant and he said it meant "I love you." - The guy I loved and I went to different high schools, so we never saw each other again. But one thing I regret was I never got to tell him that I did love him...I loved him for 7 years and I still do. But he'll never know...


You're still young, maybe if it was meant to be the two of you will meet someday....who knows it could happen while you were shopping for grocery, or going to college or etc. etc., there is so many possibilities. So, you will definitely be able to tell him how you feel, if by that time you still feel the same way. It's better to live life without regrets, even if we're afraid of making a fool of ourselves or being rejected. Because at least we gave it a try....never know until you give it a go at least once.
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/22/07

bulletproofassassin wrote:

Well in my whole 15 years of living, I have only loved one person. It started in 2nd grade(I know I was too young), I was kinda infatuated with him at first and I wanted to befriends with him. We used to talk for 5 hours on msn and the phone and such. Just learning stuff about each other and talk out our problems. Then I fell for him, for 4 years I kept my feelings a secret. Later I found out that he loved me for all those years too. So we went out, even though we were only in 6th grade. We hugged and embraced but never kissed. And we were okay with that. Then, this other girl who happened to 'love' him started manipulating our relationship and things got out of hand, so we ended it. Days later, we didn't even say a word to each other, we didn't even call eachother's name. It was like we didn't know one another. Then 8th grade came by and we had to sit next to eachother in almost every class. I don't think he felt it, but I still loved him. Our grade 8 graduation came by and I was paired with him to walk down the aisle. Suddenly, it was like our feelings changed. He asked me to dance with him. After the last dance, he walked me into the limo and whispered something: "Ahn Yeu Em.."(I think) and left. When I got home I asked my dad what that meant and he said it meant "I love you." - The guy I loved and I went to different high schools, so we never saw each other again. But one thing I regret was I never got to tell him that I did love him...I loved him for 7 years and I still do. But he'll never know...


That is really nice of the guy...props to him.
325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/07
I dated my atheist ex-boyfriend for a yr! I loved him and he loved me but i broke his trust because of sum mistakes i made (i told him bout it all) but even without that we still had agrueements a whole lot before and after and we just dont have the same views/see eye to eye and he hates my bestfriend but yet i still loved him and i thought mayb there was a chance we could get back togeather but theres no way were just two really different people and i relized even if i could get back togeather with him i dont want to at all i dont love him anymore i dont even want to b friends! Im completely over him and very happy about it and i could care less about him now.

As for him being an atheist im a christain and i was taught to b with a christain and have the same yolk or sumthing like that (yeah i dont understand all of it lol) but being the non-judgemental person i am i didnt let that get in the way of us but thats just one big thing we dont have in common is religion.
686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/3/07
i used to like this girl named nichole...but i decided to stop liking her cuz everyone was like...clingy to her and stuff. for some reason it worked on that one and not on my current crush...interesting...
3945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/07
you go gurl !! so happy to hear that your not waiting or crying over him=D.
for all the girl out there,no matter wat happend..
alway love ur self first, that wat my mom me..
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/3/07
Well, mine's not going to sound like some mushy chick flick, no sir ree. Hah, my rmost recent OVER YOU statement was on my blog where I put it out in the open for everyone to see, it was about this friend of mine who couldn't trust me. She bloody thought that I hack her msn account. So, you know I explained, how if she were my true friend she'd trust me, & cause she din't well, she wasn't my true friend ;D At first I was really upset la, but, hey, get over it. She's quite naiive though, she put something on her blog to prove that. Oh well, I'm happy & I hope she can find it in herself to be happy too, if she isn't & if she is, good for her.
3587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 11/3/07
xxxx thanks for the memories.
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 11/5/07
My ex broke up with me 4x and it hurts me everytime he breaks up with me but somehow the fourth time he brokeup with me for no reasons, i found someone new, and when my ex called and ask me back, i didn't feel anything towards him anymore. Right then, i knew i loved someone else...
Posted 11/11/07
is this what CR is turning into b/c I want out, CR use to be funny but now all of these relationship threads and help threads keep resurfacing, it's ridiculous
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.