First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
What age you started shaving?
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08
Shaving where Shinjy? Down there or up here?

I started both at different ages
Posted 8/4/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:

Shaving where Shinjy? Down there or up here? I started both at different ages


Where men shave normally?
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
15 or 16. I would have started shaving earlier but I used to talk about my body hair with this older guy and he told me that boys like girls with lots of body hair and they make fun of girls who don't have that much...but now that I'm thinking about it, it was probably just him.

Hmm...I haven't shaved in like a year.
Posted 8/4/08

Shinjy wrote:

I still don't need to shave


really you still dont....wow i guess you dont have to go through that inconvenience of shaving.....


and well im a girl but i shave my legs like every other day.....lol
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08

Shinjy wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Shaving where Shinjy? Down there or up here? I started both at different ages


Where men shave normally?


It's normal for men who play water polo, run, bike and swim to shave their legs... hope you know that

Watch the Triathlon
6406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in ur dreams
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
i started shavin at 10 now i get not only a mastuche but also this wierd beard thing i hate it
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

izickree wrote:

I started shaving my armpits in 5th grade
I started shaving my legs and arms a little after that.
I recently started shaving my pubes.


and you are a guy?
if ur really a man, don't shave ur legs...or arms...that's just weird.
Posted 8/4/08

faeriedustgrl wrote:


izickree wrote:

I started shaving my armpits in 5th grade
I started shaving my legs and arms a little after that.
I recently started shaving my pubes.


and you are a guy?
if ur really a man, don't shave ur legs...or arms...that's just weird.


That's not weird <<~
Posted 8/5/08
~deleted spam and off topic posts

If I see any more irrelevant posts in this thread I am locking this

Please at least give me the hope that some of you are mature enough to reply sensibly to a thread like this.
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
experiment shaving?
Posted 8/5/08
hmmm.. shaving my face since 13 really needs shaving every 1-4 days but if I leave it get really bad..hehe im probs due a shave soon :3..

only ever shaved like most of my body hair once legs and arms :O was in my good ol sporting days..how i miss high school
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

xce91 wrote:

hmmm.. shaving my face since 13 really needs shaving every 1-4 days but if I leave it get really bad..hehe im probs due a shave soon :3..

only ever shaved like most of my body hair once legs and arms :O was in my good ol sporting days..how i miss high school :)


what the hell? i mean i can understand shaving your legs if it was like a major event...but seriously? shaving your legs? for something like sports day?
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
14
Posted 8/5/08

Chance16 wrote:


xce91 wrote:

hmmm.. shaving my face since 13 really needs shaving every 1-4 days but if I leave it get really bad..hehe im probs due a shave soon :3..

only ever shaved like most of my body hair once legs and arms :O was in my good ol sporting days..how i miss high school :)


what the hell? i mean i can understand shaving your legs if it was like a major event...but seriously? shaving your legs? for something like sports day?


oh hell no I mean like regional sport events not sports day :3
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / london
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

kino_neko wrote:


Shinjy wrote:

I still don't need to shave


really you still dont....wow i guess you dont have to go through that inconvenience of shaving.....


and well im a girl but i shave my legs like every other day.....lol


lol every other day? aren't there any permanent hair removal, like high-tech Laser ?
i have only goatee, hehe..........
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

izickree wrote:

I recently started shaving my pubes.



isnt that itchy?
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / london
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

potemkinsama wrote:

15 or 16. I would have started shaving earlier but I used to talk about my body hair with this older guy and he told me that boys like girls with lots of body hair and they make fun of girls who don't have that much...but now that I'm thinking about it, it was probably just him.

Hmm...I haven't shaved in like a year.


haha sounds like a sexy bushy girl, for some people though.

yeah in 70s'/80s'...Most Girls didn't shave their armpits....and in most softcore movies, girls don't shave their armpits..don't know why!......and in a recent movie 'Lust Caution'......the main actress has hairy armpit, which can be seen clearly in sex scene......hehe......
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
btw... since we are talking about armpit hairs.. isnt it a turn off to guy's when a girl has armpit hairs or just or forgotten to shave?
7240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Never!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.