First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
What if......
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I LIVE IN YOUR CL...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Your arms were paralyzed for a year or two....and your parents are gone for a business trip......Would u give up watching anime?
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
lmfao i will never give up watching anime my arms dsnt matter lol even they are paralyze i can still watch anime
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hangzhou, China
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
ill watch it anyways haha, ill use my feet
Posted 8/4/08
Why would my parents leave me, when I have a paralyzed arm? What kind of parent leaves there child when the child have paralyzed arm to go to a business trip?
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
OMG A NEW OPENING OF SHAKUGAN NO SHANA

uhmm woot? O.o
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08
then wat if u got blind but still theres a possibility to be cured and u can see again after 10 yrs, would u give up anime at that time....
6458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / With Her Looking...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Then, what would be the importance of your parents going for a business trip with you giving up anime because you are paralyzed?


you'll have to do the house chores and fend for yourself - survival put it that way.


I would still watch it during leisure time (which would be very little considering the fact that my life will be very difficult with paralyzed arms XD
1002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

panda3525 wrote:

Why would my parents leave me, when I have a paralyzed arm? What kind of parent leaves there child when the child have paralyzed arm to go to a business trip?


hahhaha true :]
522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

h4rd2 wrote:

then wat if u got blind but still theres a possibility to be cured and u can see again after 10 yrs, would u give up anime at that time....

its kinda obvious u got to leave anime wat other way is there to actually WATCH anime -__-

6458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / With Her Looking...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

SimplyBill wrote:


GunShade wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Then, what would be the importance of your parents going for a business trip with you giving up anime because you are paralyzed?


you'll have to do the house chores and fend for yourself - survival put it that way.


I would still watch it during leisure time (which would be very little considering the fact that my life will be very difficult with paralyzed arms XD


Nah, but that would not mean that you have to give up watching anime since that is the threadmaker's point. Moreover, your parents are mean if they leave you for a business trip knowing that you are incapable because your arms are paralyzed.


Messed up parents XD
Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08
Duh, you can use your feet. I've seen one person do that on this show on the medical channel. Oh, and what kind of parent would go on a business trip and leave there child home with paralyzed arms?
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
i have a mouth don't i????? i will use any means necessary to watch ANIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
14437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
How is this related to anime? It would be very hard for me to use the internet/download anime or put a dvd in if my arms dont work, but that is a moot point since I would starve to death after I ate everything that was accessible to my mouth.
Assuming I get a assistant/maid/nurse to feed/bath/search the internet for me, I'd be watching MORE anime since I'd no longer be responsible for tiresome things like eating, social contact and hygiene.
Of course, the real challenge is learning to masturbate with your feet.
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bebop
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
I completely agree with everything you say ++ if you have a maid/nurse she can do EVERYTHING for you
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / why u wanna know...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
haha! i'd force my siblings to do all the work!!!! >=D lol. just kidding but yea..i probably would do that!!!! xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.