First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
What if......
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

g0n4craZyloc0 wrote:

Your arms were paralyzed for a year or two....and your parents are gone for a business trip......Would u give up watching anime?


using ur feet or tounge
u can keep on keeping on watching anime
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I LIVE IN YOUR CL...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


g0n4craZyloc0 wrote:


music190 wrote:



SHIT that u could maybe try to reply to instead of being a little idiot and posting that SHIT on


The pot calling the kettle black.

Hmm.


nice rhym ( omg i spelled that wrong)
3540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
NEVER
i would use my feet or mouth
and besides
i will just use my brother
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
how would i wipe my ass after taking a shit if my parents left me and i had my arms paralyzed
1223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / s0mewHere iN tHe...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

g0n4craZyloc0 wrote:

Your arms were paralyzed for a year or two....and your parents are gone for a business trip......Would u give up watching anime?


THATS impossible.. your parent would leave you if they know that you are in that situation..
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I LIVE IN YOUR CL...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

devilish_angel0117 wrote:


g0n4craZyloc0 wrote:

Your arms were paralyzed for a year or two....and your parents are gone for a business trip......Would u give up watching anime?


THATS impossible.. your parent would leave you if they know that you are in that situation..


haha they would leave you?! cause your arms paralyzed?! you serious?
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
nope..... even i am old i still watch anime.
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I LIVE IN YOUR CL...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

music190 wrote:


g0n4craZyloc0 wrote:


music190 wrote:



SHIT that u could maybe try to reply to instead of being a little idiot and posting that SHIT on


No. It's just that you question doesn't make any sense. Why would you your parents go on a business trip while you were paralyzed?

Thus is why it is shit.


CAUSE YOUR PARENTS HATE YOU MUAHAHA
1223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / s0mewHere iN tHe...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

g0n4craZyloc0 wrote:


devilish_angel0117 wrote:


g0n4craZyloc0 wrote:

Your arms were paralyzed for a year or two....and your parents are gone for a business trip......Would u give up watching anime?


THATS impossible.. your parent would leave you if they know that you are in that situation..


haha they would leave you?! cause your arms paralyzed?! you serious?


I mean they wouldnt go on a trip if they know your arms were paralyzed...
hehe
they may get you a "caretaker" or what ever it is to assist you haha
1751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / .....
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
haha..u can just ask someone to help you..and still watch anime
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I LIVE IN YOUR CL...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

devilish_angel0117 wrote:


g0n4craZyloc0 wrote:


devilish_angel0117 wrote:


g0n4craZyloc0 wrote:

Your arms were paralyzed for a year or two....and your parents are gone for a business trip......Would u give up watching anime?


THATS impossible.. your parent would leave you if they know that you are in that situation..


haha they would leave you?! cause your arms paralyzed?! you serious?


I mean they wouldnt go on a trip if they know your arms were paralyzed...
hehe
they may get you a "caretaker" or what ever it is to assist you haha


haha ok ok i see yea thats true but its just a what if you know? anythings possible with a wat if question like.....what if i magically got on a shooting star and got myself a chocolate cake or something. STill, that was pretty funny! haha " your parents would leave you if they know that you are in that situation".......XD
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I LIVE IN YOUR CL...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

music190 wrote:


g0n4craZyloc0 wrote:


music190 wrote:


g0n4craZyloc0 wrote:


music190 wrote:



SHIT that u could maybe try to reply to instead of being a little idiot and posting that SHIT on


No. It's just that you question doesn't make any sense. Why would you your parents go on a business trip while you were paralyzed?

Thus is why it is shit.


CAUSE YOUR PARENTS HATE YOU MUAHAHA


What else is new?


my teddy bear just got owned T_T
439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lalala
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
need crunchy points
watch anime anyways
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
get my brother or sister to type and move the mouse for me O_~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.