First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Fallen Angel Dimension
Moderator
4964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
Um............ Hello???????????? I'm a fallen angel so........................
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / death_city
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

anime-addict-09 wrote:

Um............ Hello???????????? I'm a fallen angel so........................


..hey yes this is the fallen angels den...
..so your the first to go here..
..im impressed with you...

..i have a question to you??..
..can you be a fallen angel princess..
..a true princess..on this group
..in short my princess??...

..ummh..can you??..*blush*

Moderator
4964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

anime_creator101 wrote:


anime-addict-09 wrote:

Um............ Hello???????????? I'm a fallen angel so........................


..hey yes this is the fallen angels den...
..so your the first to go here..
..im impressed with you...

..i have a question to you??..
..can you be a fallen angel princess..
..a true princess..on this group
..in short my princess??...

..ummh..can you??..*blush*



eh................ its ok to me but.............

2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / death_city
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

anime-addict-09 wrote:


anime_creator101 wrote:


anime-addict-09 wrote:

Um............ Hello???????????? I'm a fallen angel so........................


..hey yes this is the fallen angels den...
..so your the first to go here..
..im impressed with you...

..i have a question to you??..
..can you be a fallen angel princess..
..a true princess..on this group
..in short my princess??...

..ummh..can you??..*blush*



eh................ its ok to me but.............



but why??......
Moderator
4964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

anime_creator101 wrote:


anime-addict-09 wrote:


anime_creator101 wrote:


anime-addict-09 wrote:

Um............ Hello???????????? I'm a fallen angel so........................


..hey yes this is the fallen angels den...
..so your the first to go here..
..im impressed with you...

..i have a question to you??..
..can you be a fallen angel princess..
..a true princess..on this group
..in short my princess??...

..ummh..can you??..*blush*



eh................ its ok to me but.............



but why??......


But I'm a warrior....
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / death_city
Offline
Posted 12/13/08


...so??..you can be a princess..if your a warrior like me..im a warrior prince..
Moderator
4964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

anime_creator101 wrote:



...so??..you can be a princess..if your a warrior like me..im a warrior prince..


If you win in our fight, then I'll be your pri... prin..... princess........
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / death_city
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

anime-addict-09 wrote:


anime_creator101 wrote:



...so??..you can be a princess..if your a warrior like me..im a warrior prince..


If you win in our fight, then I'll be your pri... prin..... princess........


..*winks*..ok... *blush*
Moderator
4964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

anime_creator101 wrote:


anime-addict-09 wrote:


anime_creator101 wrote:



...so??..you can be a princess..if your a warrior like me..im a warrior prince..


If you win in our fight, then I'll be your pri... prin..... princess........


..*winks*..ok... *blush*


OK OK =_="
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / death_city
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

anime-addict-09 wrote:


anime_creator101 wrote:


anime-addict-09 wrote:


anime_creator101 wrote:



...so??..you can be a princess..if your a warrior like me..im a warrior prince..


If you win in our fight, then I'll be your pri... prin..... princess........


..*winks*..ok... *blush*


OK OK =_="


...*laugh*...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.