First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Lets have a RANDOM chat !
Edward Cullen's Girlfriend
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
uhhh ... hahah this forum has been requested but lots of members which i think is great XD . just say what you feel and things you have on your mind . but please dont be stupid when posting things .. even though it might be entertaining at times ..hope others can join .. ssoo start !!~
31713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Schlaraffenland
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
FINALLY!!! *bows* *kisses this thread* My wish come true !



lol
Posted 8/5/08
a hundred "yay" to this thread =D
twilighter
28563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Yeshhhh =))
Edward Cullen's Girlfriend
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

11opium11 wrote:

FINALLY!!! *bows* *kisses this thread* My wish come true !



lol


this is an example of someone being stupid . haha no im only joking . yay i did something right . lol
Posted 8/5/08
thanks for the thread, cherry <333
31713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Schlaraffenland
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

cherrysl92 wrote:


11opium11 wrote:

FINALLY!!! *bows* *kisses this thread* My wish come true !



lol


this is an example of someone being stupid . haha no im only joking . yay i did something right . lol


this is an example of someone who bullies a nice caring guy ......

I hate you ....
twilighter
28563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Thanks a billion times here!
Edward Cullen's Girlfriend
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

11opium11 wrote:


cherrysl92 wrote:


11opium11 wrote:

FINALLY!!! *bows* *kisses this thread* My wish come true !



lol


this is an example of someone being stupid . haha no im only joking . yay i did something right . lol


this is an example of someone who bullies a nice caring guy ......

I hate you ....


no your just drunk again .. tell me that once your sober X) . you know im going to use that for future jokes . haahaha

Posted 8/5/08
yay! jokes! =D
31713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Schlaraffenland
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

cherrysl92 wrote:
no your just drunk again .. tell me that once your sober X) . you know im going to use that for future jokes . haahaha



I love you my Juliet <3
Edward Cullen's Girlfriend
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

perfectzz wrote:

Thanks a billion times here!


thanks a bajillion times here!!~ XXD
Posted 8/5/08
is the topic about "love" now? XD
twilighter
28563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Ohh? That's an interesting one ^^
Edward Cullen's Girlfriend
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
oh yay love .. i LOVE edward cullen + jacob black .. hahhah a..

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.