First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Whats your favorite momment?
Member
13155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / someplace high . . .
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

Twisted_little_Angel wrote:

MIne is of course when Zero almost kisses Yukki


me tooo
Member
3795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ポーランド
Offline
Posted 12/21/07
When Kaname gave bloody kiss to Yuuki!!! O____O... ! AAA! Why they must to be siblings? WHYYYY?
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/22/07

PolishWoman wrote:

When Kaname gave bloody kiss to Yuuki!!! O____O... ! AAA! Why they must to be siblings? WHYYYY?



WHAT THE-??!!!
S I B L I N G S?!!!

EXPLAIN TO ME!!

Member
3795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ポーランド
Offline
Posted 12/23/07
In the ch. 35 is something like that... But Kaname says "I would have been happier if I was born as her real older brother". But Yuki still thinks that he's her older brother... I think... T__T
Member
2021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chimamire Shinku;...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07
The parts with the bites...*hot hot* and the almost being kissed parts.
Member
14574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 12/30/07

Twisted_little_Angel wrote:

What is your favorite momment? MIne is of course when Zero almost kisses Yukki


that's my favorite part too he was so close
jeez
Posted 12/30/07
All blood-sucking moments are my favourite moments
Member
15176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NEW YOOORRRKKK! :))
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

eliz3 wrote:

All blood-sucking moments are my favourite moments


LOL!!! me too!! and when their faces is so close to each other!
14887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dri Thru
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
when both zero and kaname drink yuki's blood
Member
2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / BEHIND YOU...WAHA...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
all ZERO x YUUKI romantic scenes...urhmmm..i mean blood sucking scenes...
Member
3434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

iruka92 wrote:

KANAME : to yuki :


"Would you be my lover?"


*faints*


Exactly my favorite scene!!!!
Member
12239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a tree :P
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

DoggieAngel12345 wrote:


iruka92 wrote:

KANAME : to yuki :


"Would you be my lover?"


*faints*


Exactly my favorite scene!!!!


i really want 2 c the stuff u guys r talking about!! how da heck have u c-ne these wen the books aren't even out??!! WAAAAH!! some1 fill me in!!



Member
944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
When Kaname-sama revives Yuuki's memory by biting her and giving her his blood.
Posted 1/4/08

kaze09 wrote:


eliz3 wrote:

All blood-sucking moments are my favourite moments


LOL!!! me too!! and when their faces is so close to each other!



yes yes exactly!
Member
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

2khou4u wrote:


DoggieAngel12345 wrote:


iruka92 wrote:

KANAME : to yuki :


"Would you be my lover?"


*faints*


Exactly my favorite scene!!!!


i really want 2 c the stuff u guys r talking about!! how da heck have u c-ne these wen the books aren't even out??!! WAAAAH!! some1 fill me in!!





Darling, THAT'S WHERE THE MAGIC OF THE INTERNET LEADS.

We D O W N L O AD
Besides, the manga isn't available here.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.