First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Floor 2 Rooms
Visitor
22256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wisconsin, USA
Offline
Posted 10/3/08


okay *comes back with chocolate icecream for you and a vanilla for myself xD*
35060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

xanimexxloverx wrote:



okay *comes back with chocolate icecream for you and a vanilla for myself xD*


Yay *eats very fast and get brainfreeze* ouch ouch ><
Visitor
22256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wisconsin, USA
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

SakuraHaruno9 wrote:


xanimexxloverx wrote:



okay *comes back with chocolate icecream for you and a vanilla for myself xD*


Yay *eats very fast and get brainfreeze* ouch ouch ><


Visitor
3740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My house ^_^
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Hi minna.Just call me Ermiza chan.nice room....
35060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Sakuno_cute wrote:

Hi minna.Just call me Ermiza chan.nice room....


Hi Ermiza-chan~
Visitor
4670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York City is...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
SWEET ROOM :]
Visitor
3740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My house ^_^
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

SakuraHaruno9 wrote:


Sakuno_cute wrote:

Hi minna.Just call me Ermiza chan.nice room....


Hi Ermiza-chan~


Hi Sakura chan.Nice to meet you.
Visitor
4670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York City is...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
*sitting on the bed*
is there any books in here???
LOL ;]
Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

sandyjiang7 wrote:

*sitting on the bed*
is there any books in here???
LOL ;]


lol i guess ^^
35060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

Sakuno_cute wrote:


SakuraHaruno9 wrote:


Sakuno_cute wrote:

Hi minna.Just call me Ermiza chan.nice room....


Hi Ermiza-chan~


Hi Sakura chan.Nice to meet you.


Nice to meet you too ^^
Visitor
31689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
-confuzzled- D:
Visitor
4670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York City is...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

DreamSinger97 wrote:


sandyjiang7 wrote:

*sitting on the bed*
is there any books in here???
LOL ;]


lol i guess ^^



lol thx for the books
*reading*
Visitor
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

sandyjiang7 wrote:


DreamSinger97 wrote:


sandyjiang7 wrote:

*sitting on the bed*
is there any books in here???
LOL ;]


lol i guess ^^



lol thx for the books
*reading*


follows suit and starts reading, amidst alot of feathers (and I helped create some!)
Visitor
4670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York City is...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

candychess wrote:


sandyjiang7 wrote:


DreamSinger97 wrote:


sandyjiang7 wrote:

*sitting on the bed*
is there any books in here???
LOL ;]


lol i guess ^^



lol thx for the books
*reading*


follows suit and starts reading, amidst alot of feathers (and I helped create some!)


lol *continues reading*

Visitor
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

sandyjiang7 wrote:


candychess wrote:


sandyjiang7 wrote:


DreamSinger97 wrote:


sandyjiang7 wrote:

*sitting on the bed*
is there any books in here???
LOL ;]


lol i guess ^^



lol thx for the books
*reading*


follows suit and starts reading, amidst alot of feathers (and I helped create some!)


lol *continues reading*


(lol) this is a mystery story! ooh! *bends head over book interestingly*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.