First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
*-Avatar Requests-*
Requester
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


naruto0191 wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

The next request is mine (i didnt get to do anything lol XD)


haha ok if you want =) ur prob better than me so go ahead!


Yay thank u ^_~


no problem just make it look good *pats on head*
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

naruto0191 wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


naruto0191 wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

The next request is mine (i didnt get to do anything lol XD)


haha ok if you want =) ur prob better than me so go ahead!


Yay thank u ^_~


no problem just make it look good *pats on head*


heyy..wat bout me LOLz XD
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Name: Margaret
Username: mars2cool
Borders: yes
Border Color/Design: ur choice....
Font: it doesn't matter
Font Color/Design: ur designs xD
Extra: stars
Picture: um..... i don't have any good pictures
i just want a cute anime girl ^^
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mars2cool wrote:

Name: Margaret
Username: mars2cool
Borders: yes
Border Color/Design: ur choice....
Font: it doesn't matter
Font Color/Design: ur designs xD
Extra: stars
Picture: um..... i don't have any good pictures
i just want a cute anime girl ^^

ONE AVI COMING UP! =]
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mars2cool wrote:

Name: Margaret
Username: mars2cool
Borders: yes
Border Color/Design: ur choice....
Font: it doesn't matter
Font Color/Design: ur designs xD
Extra: stars
Picture: um..... i don't have any good pictures
i just want a cute anime girl ^^


ok ^-^ i'll get rite on it
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mars2cool wrote:

Name: Margaret
Username: mars2cool
Borders: yes
Border Color/Design: ur choice....
Font: it doesn't matter
Font Color/Design: ur designs xD
Extra: stars
Picture: um..... i don't have any good pictures
i just want a cute anime girl ^^


Wat do u want written on the avi?
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


mars2cool wrote:

Name: Margaret
Username: mars2cool
Borders: yes
Border Color/Design: ur choice....
Font: it doesn't matter
Font Color/Design: ur designs xD
Extra: stars
Picture: um..... i don't have any good pictures
i just want a cute anime girl ^^

ONE AVI COMING UP! =]


oh ok ur doing it =]
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

KittiiKat wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


mars2cool wrote:

Name: Margaret
Username: mars2cool
Borders: yes
Border Color/Design: ur choice....
Font: it doesn't matter
Font Color/Design: ur designs xD
Extra: stars
Picture: um..... i don't have any good pictures
i just want a cute anime girl ^^

ONE AVI COMING UP! =]


oh ok ur doing it =]


o0oh Im sry. >.< I promise I let u get da next request =]
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
hmmmmmm
i want my username written on it
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mars2cool wrote:

Name: Margaret
Username: mars2cool
Borders: yes
Border Color/Design: ur choice....
Font: it doesn't matter
Font Color/Design: ur designs xD
Extra: stars
Picture: um..... i don't have any good pictures
i just want a cute anime girl ^^

HERE U GO HOPE U LIKE IT [tell me if u want me to edit it more ^_~]

21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
i really like it
thanks
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


KittiiKat wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


mars2cool wrote:

Name: Margaret
Username: mars2cool
Borders: yes
Border Color/Design: ur choice....
Font: it doesn't matter
Font Color/Design: ur designs xD
Extra: stars
Picture: um..... i don't have any good pictures
i just want a cute anime girl ^^

ONE AVI COMING UP! =]


oh ok ur doing it =]


o0oh Im sry. >.< I promise I let u get da next request =]


it's ok i understand, n e ways imma busy making membership cards for the group ^-^
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


mars2cool wrote:

Name: Margaret
Username: mars2cool
Borders: yes
Border Color/Design: ur choice....
Font: it doesn't matter
Font Color/Design: ur designs xD
Extra: stars
Picture: um..... i don't have any good pictures
i just want a cute anime girl ^^

HERE U GO HOPE U LIKE IT [tell me if u want me to edit it more ^_~]



remember to upload everything you make in this group to the photos =)
2946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My head is always...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
Text: Sora Chan
Blinking effect: Ys
Border: Yes
Border Color/Design: Orange
Crop: Yes
Font: You choose
Font Color/Design: You choose
Extra: stars
Picture:
Requester
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

Cutiebunny wrote:

Name: Sora
Username: Cutiebunny
Borders: Yes
Border Color/Design: ...You can decide...
Font: Doesn't matter what kind
Font Color/Design: Light orange? Just whatever matches with the picture.
Extra: Stars?
Picture:


please fill in the whole application: its a diff one now

Text: (Naruto0191, Nico-kun, KittiiKat, Kitty-Chan etc.)
Blinking effect: (optional)
Border: (optional)
Border Color/Design: (optional)
Crop: (Yes or No)
Font: (optional)
Font Color/Design: (optional)
Extra: (hearts, stars etc.)
Picture:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.