First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
*-Avatar Requests-*
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

naruto0191 wrote:


Cutiebunny wrote:

Name: Sora
Username: Cutiebunny
Borders: Yes
Border Color/Design: ...You can decide...
Font: Doesn't matter what kind
Font Color/Design: Light orange? Just whatever matches with the picture.
Extra: Stars?
Picture:


please fill in the whole application: its a diff one now

Text: (Naruto0191, Nico-kun, KittiiKat, Kitty-Chan etc.)
Blinking effect: (optional)
Border: (optional)
Border Color/Design: (optional)
Crop: (Yes or No)
Font: (optional)
Font Color/Design: (optional)
Extra: (hearts, stars etc.)
Picture:


it's bsically the same thing except the blinking effect nico XD
Requester
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

KittiiKat wrote:


naruto0191 wrote:


Cutiebunny wrote:

Name: Sora
Username: Cutiebunny
Borders: Yes
Border Color/Design: ...You can decide...
Font: Doesn't matter what kind
Font Color/Design: Light orange? Just whatever matches with the picture.
Extra: Stars?
Picture:


please fill in the whole application: its a diff one now

Text: (Naruto0191, Nico-kun, KittiiKat, Kitty-Chan etc.)
Blinking effect: (optional)
Border: (optional)
Border Color/Design: (optional)
Crop: (Yes or No)
Font: (optional)
Font Color/Design: (optional)
Extra: (hearts, stars etc.)
Picture:


it's bsically the same thing except the blinking effect nico XD


not really, its missing, crop...blinking and text she wants, she didn't say what text she wants XD
Requester
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Cutiebunny wrote:

Text: Sora Chan
Blinking effect: Ys
Border: Yes
Border Color/Design: Orange
Crop: Yes
Font: You choose
Font Color/Design: You choose
Extra: stars
Picture:


ok one avi coming ryt away!
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

naruto0191 wrote:


KittiiKat wrote:


naruto0191 wrote:


Cutiebunny wrote:

Name: Sora
Username: Cutiebunny
Borders: Yes
Border Color/Design: ...You can decide...
Font: Doesn't matter what kind
Font Color/Design: Light orange? Just whatever matches with the picture.
Extra: Stars?
Picture:


please fill in the whole application: its a diff one now

Text: (Naruto0191, Nico-kun, KittiiKat, Kitty-Chan etc.)
Blinking effect: (optional)
Border: (optional)
Border Color/Design: (optional)
Crop: (Yes or No)
Font: (optional)
Font Color/Design: (optional)
Extra: (hearts, stars etc.)
Picture:


it's bsically the same thing except the blinking effect nico XD


not really, its missing, crop...blinking and text she wants, she didn't say what text she wants XD


username/name does mean wat they want and...oh forget it! XD u win nyaa
Requester
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Cutiebunny wrote:

Text: Sora Chan
Blinking effect: Ys
Border: Yes
Border Color/Design: Orange
Crop: Yes
Font: You choose
Font Color/Design: You choose
Extra: stars
Picture:


here you go i hope you like it avi is done :)

2946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My head is always...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08


Thank you so much. xD It looks awesome.
Requester
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Cutiebunny wrote:



Thank you so much. xD It looks awesome.


hehe no problem
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
I get next request plz =]
Requester
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

I get next request plz =]


Ye you can take on from here, i gotta go cya!
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
LOLZ wow..u guys keep taking turns and leaving me out :"[[ jks XD
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Text: mars2cool
Blinking effect: ya!!!
Border: um...glitter
Border Color/Design: anything
Crop: anything cute!
Font: anything
Font Color/Design: anything to match the picture ^^
Extra: diamonds!
Picture: i don't have any again so can you do an anime girl again?
sorry
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mars2cool wrote:

Text: mars2cool
Blinking effect: ya!!!
Border: um...glitter
Border Color/Design: anything
Crop: anything cute!
Font: anything
Font Color/Design: anything to match the picture ^^
Extra: diamonds!
Picture: i don't have any again so can you do an anime girl again?
sorry

lol okaii what kind of anime girl u want/ =]

21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
hm..... thanks for doing it hmmm... do you know amu from shugo chara???
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mars2cool wrote:

Text: mars2cool
Blinking effect: ya!!!
Border: um...glitter
Border Color/Design: anything
Crop: anything cute!
Font: anything
Font Color/Design: anything to match the picture ^^
Extra: diamonds!
Picture: i don't have any again so can you do an anime girl again?
sorry


umm I could do everything except blinking effect gomene TT_TT
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mars2cool wrote:

hm..... thanks for doing it hmmm... do you know amu from shugo chara???


Ya. Im on it ^_~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.