First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
*-Avatar Requests-*
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
lol okay sure you don't have to do the blinking effect
^^
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mars2cool wrote:

hm..... thanks for doing it hmmm... do you know amu from shugo chara???


Do u want your horoscope sign on it?
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mars2cool wrote:

lol okay sure you don't have to do the blinking effect
^^

o0oh well I alreadii put ur sign it. Sagittarius right? [Tell me if u want me to edit it more]


21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
thanks!
i love it!
can you make me another one
it's up to you to make it
but make sure to put mars2cool ^^
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mars2cool wrote:

thanks!
i love it!
can you make me another one
it's up to you to make it
but make sure to put mars2cool ^^


iight another avi comeing up :

Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mars2cool wrote:

thanks!
i love it!
can you make me another one
it's up to you to make it
but make sure to put mars2cool ^^

Here u Go!

21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
ooo
you make good avis!
more more
lol
sorry you must be tired
can you make this photo bigger?

and mars2cool...lol...as always
i like the sagitaurius sign too!
lol thanks ^^
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mars2cool wrote:

ooo
you make good avis!
more more
lol
sorry you must be tired
can you make this photo bigger?

and mars2cool...lol...as always
i like the sagitaurius sign too!
lol thanks ^^

I cant make it bigger but I could get u another pic of da character is that okaii?
[lol thanx 4 da complement =3]
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
sure!!!
i was looking for one anyways! xD
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mars2cool wrote:

sure!!!
i was looking for one anyways! xD

HERE YA GO! hOpe ya like! =]

21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
i like it!!!!!
it's soooooooo good
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mars2cool wrote:

i like it!!!!!
it's soooooooo good

lol np! happi to make a avi for ya ^_~
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
alright Im out somebodii take over! (only mods)
Sry BoSS i didnt let u edit some avi's Gome Ne~ >.<
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

naruto0191 wrote:


rukiaXichigo wrote:



umm... both names are on it...


here you go! its a bit simple need more editing to it?



haha..thanks.. i like it.. but this is suppose to be an avatar not a banner.. i meant cropping.. is to crop the girl only long n thin not the whole pic.. i hope u understand me.. lol... well.. u dont have to redo it.. im just giving some ideas to the group.. ^^
Requester
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

rukiaXichigo wrote:


naruto0191 wrote:


rukiaXichigo wrote:



umm... both names are on it...


here you go! its a bit simple need more editing to it?



haha..thanks.. i like it.. but this is suppose to be an avatar not a banner.. i meant cropping.. is to crop the girl only long n thin not the whole pic.. i hope u understand me.. lol... well.. u dont have to redo it.. im just giving some ideas to the group.. ^^


am very sorry here u go!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.