First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Gore, Blood and Death.
Posted 8/7/08
Blood(Gore + Death)
------------------------------ = Awesome Anime!
Violence
2542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Davao City , Phil...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
there will be BLOOOOOODDDDDDD....hahahahaha i really love violence/gore/blood..hahaha
elfen lied
higurashi
blade of the immortal
solkei 
65012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx,NY
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
Beat angel dokuro chan is funny but too bloody
6969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The nation of Dai...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
i'm not really into violence animes......
solkei 
65012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx,NY
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

crimsonzodiark wrote:

i'm not really into violence animes......


then why quote and what do you watch
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
It's ok but imo the story is more important.
Some animes just need them or else they wouldn't be that good.

It's nice to have got such a starting effect like in Elfen Lied(first 7.34 min is only killing) and Higurashi(Guy obviosly kills 2 girls and then a cute looking opening) and you just think WTF.

The psychological factor was imo more important in Higurashi and not blood and gore.
In Elfen Lied it's necessary to tell: "Fuck yeah this is for older audiences", without the gore it's wouldn't have got at last of it's brutality and cruelity and a Diclonious wouldn't look that dangerous.

Gantz is an action anime/manga but it also needs gore to tell if an alien/character has died.
That doesn't count for the 8th mission of the manga.... Pulverized and then like "Fu I am still alive I regenrated and now die"
6969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The nation of Dai...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

solkei wrote:


crimsonzodiark wrote:

i'm not really into violence animes......


then why quote and what do you watch



er...just for the sake of 2CR points ...........what do i watch? Its in my profile
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
can i suggest in here the manga "Highschool of the dead" but it has mature parts so i don't know but the story is like resident evil but slight RE style... lots of killings
and by the way pls read it so you can rate it by your own opinion...
solkei 
65012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx,NY
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

crimsonzodiark wrote:


solkei wrote:


crimsonzodiark wrote:

i'm not really into violence animes......


then why quote and what do you watch



er...just for the sake of 2CR points ...........what do i watch? Its in my profile


your profile is that of a chick bro, up that profile up real fast
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
you can read it at one www.onemanga.com the seires is not complete they stop at extra chapter 1(last part)
because there are no subbers...
6969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The nation of Dai...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

solkei wrote:


crimsonzodiark wrote:


solkei wrote:


crimsonzodiark wrote:

i'm not really into violence animes......


then why quote and what do you watch



er...just for the sake of 2CR points ...........what do i watch? Its in my profile


your profile is that of a chick bro, up that profile up real fast


glad you like it
solkei 
65012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx,NY
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

crimsonzodiark wrote:


solkei wrote:


crimsonzodiark wrote:


solkei wrote:


crimsonzodiark wrote:

i'm not really into violence animes......


then why quote and what do you watch



er...just for the sake of 2CR points ...........what do i watch? Its in my profile


your profile is that of a chick bro, up that profile up real fast


glad you like it


right.......................
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

ralvyn wrote:

Gantz, go for the manga not the darn anime


why do u say, that gantz was not a bad anime the ending confused me if the manga keeps on going from were the anime stops please tell me cause i want to know more about gantz
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
The ones I've seen were .. Death Note , Gunslinger Girl [ I think ] >< , and Blood +
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
heres a sample pages of the manga:





I WISH SOME OF THE ANIME MAKING COMPANIES WILL ADOPT THIS MANGA
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.