First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Painting of Jin
You are a Jin lover
18340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Korea.......I wis...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 12/14/08
I found this person's blog and she painted Jin! It's really good!

Here is the link..

http://dies-dandles.livejournal.com/53633.html

I conclude that it is NOT me who painted this!

Give your opinion on the painting.

EDIT: Okay..I saw that the link to the painting is gone. O.o Well, I'll upload the picture of it then.....



Haha, yeah.. I don't really have the time to find the link so yeah..
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
wow so lovely ! thanks for posting this link :D
You are a Jin lover
9553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Ireland =^o^=
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Thanks for the link!!!!
Really nice work^^ The hair was done to perfection!!!
It's kinda modern lookin if ya get my drift (in a good way!!!) not like those old style portraits^^ Love it^^
You are a Jin lover
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
b
e
a
utiful
You are a Jin lover
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / LEAVING!!!
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
woww... sugoi!!! it looks like him, just a lil' bit more feminine, neh?
You are a Jin lover
18340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Korea.......I wis...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

mia_chan88 wrote:

wow so lovely ! thanks for posting this link :D


ur welcome. ^^
You are a Jin lover
18340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Korea.......I wis...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

CherryB182 wrote:

Thanks for the link!!!!
Really nice work^^ The hair was done to perfection!!!
It's kinda modern lookin if ya get my drift (in a good way!!!) not like those old style portraits^^ Love it^^


good way of describing it. ^^ and ur welcome :]
You are a Jin lover
18340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Korea.......I wis...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

JEfangirl1 wrote:

woww... sugoi!!! it looks like him, just a lil' bit more feminine, neh?


lolz yeah, a bit more feminine. i think part of the reason is, well, it's titled "a boring morning" so jin would b like staring off into space xD
You are a Jin lover
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / LEAVING!!!
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Musiclova556 wrote:


JEfangirl1 wrote:

woww... sugoi!!! it looks like him, just a lil' bit more feminine, neh?


lolz yeah, a bit more feminine. i think part of the reason is, well, it's titled "a boring morning" so jin would b like staring off into space xD

idk 'cuz it also sorta looks like he's lookin' at us 2
You are a Jin lover
18340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Korea.......I wis...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

JEfangirl1 wrote:


Musiclova556 wrote:


JEfangirl1 wrote:

woww... sugoi!!! it looks like him, just a lil' bit more feminine, neh?


lolz yeah, a bit more feminine. i think part of the reason is, well, it's titled "a boring morning" so jin would b like staring off into space xD

idk 'cuz it also sorta looks like he's lookin' at us 2


lolz yeah, u couold say that too. xD
1772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / malaYsia
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
dat rilly gud...
You are a Jin lover
34828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / υк
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
wow! whoever drew that
has got talent!
You are a Jin lover
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i'd love to live...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
even when painted, he's still handsome.
well, as expected of my JIN.
aishteru yo JIN-CHAN forever.

btw, thanks for posting.
You are a Jin lover
820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Awesome job on teh painting! I love the hair... i wonder how long it take for that person to paint that beautiful portrait!! JIN AKANISHI FOREVER!!
You are a Jin lover
4646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
so good..hehehe...it looks like akanishi..;)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.