First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Avatar »request«
Posted 8/6/08
Pic(s):
Maker:divine_beauty or azurie sakura
Text Color:what fits the best
Text Border Color:yu choose
Text:yaya-chan,jevt
Border:yu choose
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

jevt wrote:

Pic(s):
Maker:divine_beauty or azurie sakura
Text Color:what fits the best
Text Border Color:yu choose
Text:yaya-chan,jevt
Border:yu choose


i'll do this then desu~!!! ♥
Posted 8/6/08

azurie_sakura wrote:


jevt wrote:

Pic(s):
Maker:divine_beauty or azurie sakura
Text Color:what fits the best
Text Border Color:yu choose
Text:yaya-chan,jevt
Border:yu choose


i'll do this then desu~!!! ♥

arigatou^-^
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

jevt wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


jevt wrote:

Pic(s):
Maker:divine_beauty or azurie sakura
Text Color:what fits the best
Text Border Color:yu choose
Text:yaya-chan,jevt
Border:yu choose


i'll do this then desu~!!! ♥

arigatou^-^


thank you for choosing me~! ^o^
Posted 8/6/08

azurie_sakura wrote:


jevt wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


jevt wrote:

Pic(s):
Maker:divine_beauty or azurie sakura
Text Color:what fits the best
Text Border Color:yu choose
Text:yaya-chan,jevt
Border:yu choose


i'll do this then desu~!!! ♥

arigatou^-^


thank you for choosing me~! ^o^

yur welcome=3

438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sinagpore~ duh(x
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

samakaziki wrote:


yinggy wrote:


wadd to be written : yingqx3
Maker : any one is fine (:
Border : yeshh .
tall (:
&& make e colour darker pl0x .!! ((:
Thnks !. [[x



here is your avatar =] i hope you like it ;]

Thnks Thnks! its great xD !

438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sinagpore~ duh(x
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

samakaziki wrote:


yinggy wrote:

wadd to be written : yingqx3
Maker : any one is fine (:
Border : yeshh .
tall (:
&& make e colour darker pl0x .!! ((:
Thnks !. [[x



here is your avatar =] i hope you like it ;]


YAYYS! thnks thnks thnks! ily & it . ^^ !
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

jevt wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


jevt wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


jevt wrote:

Pic(s):
Maker:divine_beauty or azurie sakura
Text Color:what fits the best
Text Border Color:yu choose
Text:yaya-chan,jevt
Border:yu choose


i'll do this then desu~!!! ♥

arigatou^-^


thank you for choosing me~! ^o^

yur welcome=3



sorry for the late reply...i had to run some errands for my mom....here ya go~!

23012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / my bed
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Pic(s):

Maker:divine_beauty =)
Text Color:Red
Text Border Color: Red Too!!
Text: arlulez n aL_cHaN
Border:anything is fine =)
Posted 8/7/08

azurie_sakura wrote:


jevt wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


jevt wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


jevt wrote:

Pic(s):
Maker:divine_beauty or azurie sakura
Text Color:what fits the best
Text Border Color:yu choose
Text:yaya-chan,jevt
Border:yu choose


i'll do this then desu~!!! ♥

arigatou^-^


thank you for choosing me~! ^o^

yur welcome=3



sorry for the late reply...i had to run some errands for my mom....here ya go~!


arigatou gozaimasu!^^
i reeli like it^^btw sent yu a buddy request ;p
Posted 8/7/08

hanniver123 wrote:

Picture::

Maker:: anyone will do^_^
Text Color:: anything that will suit on this^_^
Text Borde Color:: anything will do^_^
Text:: usernam-
hanniver123
name-Yuu
quote-"Being A Coplete Stranger Is What Im Used Too"
Border:: its up to u^_^


tnx!!....i luv it>.<

3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Pic(s):
Text Color: green
Text Border Color: green
Text: Jade!!
Border: yes(if the maker can)
Posted 8/7/08
pics:

Text Color: Whatever matches
Text Border Color : blue
Text: Rin-chan loves you!
Border: blue
10429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Boston~!
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Maker: anybody
Text Color: what ever fits..id like it more on the dark side.. no pinks -.-
Text Border Color: whatever fits
Text: NaruSasuSaku
Border: yes
Thanks ^-^
Posted 8/7/08

jevt wrote:

Pic(s):
Maker:divine_beauty or azurie sakura
Text Color:what fits the best
Text Border Color:yu choose
Text:yaya-chan,jevt
Border:yu choose


nee, want me to do the other one? ^_^ if uu want ne. cuz Azurie-chan did the 2nd one, so if uu want, do uu want Rin-chii to do the first nya?. ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.