First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Avatar »request«
10429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Boston~!
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Divine_Beauty wrote:


NaruSasuSaku wrote:

Thanks its awesome! ^________^


waaaiii glad uu likey it ^_^


I like the border a alot... ^-^
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

jevt wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


jevt wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


jevt wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


jevt wrote:

Pic(s):
Maker:divine_beauty or azurie sakura
Text Color:what fits the best
Text Border Color:yu choose
Text:yaya-chan,jevt
Border:yu choose


i'll do this then desu~!!! ♥

arigatou^-^


thank you for choosing me~! ^o^

yur welcome=3



sorry for the late reply...i had to run some errands for my mom....here ya go~!


arigatou gozaimasu!^^
i reeli like it^^btw sent yu a buddy request ;p


and i approved it~! ♥
Posted 8/7/08


marker: anybody is fine
text color: pink
text border: uhh...can u choose 4 me
text: precious256
border: u choose
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

precious256 wrote:



marker: anybody is fine
text color: pink
text border: uhh...can u choose 4 me
text: precious256
border: u choose


i'll do this then desu~! but i'm downloading somebrushes...so i'll make two versions for this nya~!
Posted 8/7/08

azurie_sakura wrote:


precious256 wrote:



marker: anybody is fine
text color: pink
text border: uhh...can u choose 4 me
text: precious256
border: u choose


i'll do this then desu~! but i'm downloading somebrushes...so i'll make two versions for this nya~!



no way!!!! thankies sooo much!!!!!
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

precious256 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


precious256 wrote:



marker: anybody is fine
text color: pink
text border: uhh...can u choose 4 me
text: precious256
border: u choose


i'll do this then desu~! but i'm downloading somebrushes...so i'll make two versions for this nya~!



no way!!!! thankies sooo much!!!!!


.....^-^.....
Posted 8/8/08
marker: anybody is fine
text color: red
text border: whatever matches
text: Simple and Clean
border: anything cute”
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08

Inu-kage wrote:

marker: anybody is fine
text color: red
text border: whatever matches
text: Simple and Clean
border: anything cute”



38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

precious256 wrote:


azurie_sakura wrote:


precious256 wrote:



marker: anybody is fine
text color: pink
text border: uhh...can u choose 4 me
text: precious256
border: u choose


i'll do this then desu~! but i'm downloading somebrushes...so i'll make two versions for this nya~!



no way!!!! thankies sooo much!!!!!


23012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / my bed
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Divine_Beauty wrote:


arlulez wrote:

Pic(s):

Maker:divine_beauty =)
Text Color:Red
Text Border Color: Red Too!!
Text: arlulez n aL_cHaN
Border:anything is fine =)


waaii okais okais~ i'llget to work ne! arigato for choosing meh~! gomen, it may take some time, cuz i ish currently working on another one, but rin-chii will get it done ne~!! ^_^

Avi: doone~ <3

Rin-chii finished ne!!! hope uu likey it~!



arigatou arigatou!!! Thank u very much nee!!!

Posted 8/8/08
Does the pics have to be anime? can it be celebs?
Posted 8/8/08
maker:anybody available
Textcolor: Lavander
text border: white
text: Ayaka
border: whatever fits..hehe
pic:


onegai!!! our computer has no photoshop thingy!
5063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Pic(s):
Maker :azurie_sakura
Text Color: Anything that fits with the pic
Text Border Color : Uhmmm Anything that fits
Text:On both of them iiraqiiGirl and Koko-Chann
Border: Anything that fits Srry..:P

Sankuuu


Baka
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Unicorn land :)
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Pic(s):
1st

2nd

Maker : divine_beauty / azurie_sakura.
Text Color: white (1st & 2nd)
Text Border Color : pink (1st) black (2nd) ( cn ue mke sure th text is visible? sometimes th colour is too light. thankyou. )
Text: mindy and hikari on both of them ^^
Border : anything which you think is nice.

thanks. ^^
it'll be best if it is done ASAP.
but if th makers really have no time,
den nvm.
slowly ~
:D
Posted 8/8/08

nash_ayakahirusawa wrote:

maker:anybody available
Textcolor: Lavander
text border: white
text: Ayaka
border: whatever fits..hehe
pic:


onegai!!! our computer has no photoshop thingy!


i'll be doing this avie! may take about.... 30 minutes or less.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.