First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [-FuN-] Game #1 - Edit the avii
Member
3312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x3
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

karen_wan wrote:


kikiyogurl9 wrote:


melyeo wrote:


MagicalMe wrote:


karen_wan wrote:


animecrush wrote:


zannza1 wrote:

no way i though i did that o.o wth!? PHOTO STOLEN >_<
fine fine im puting it up again since it didn't show up the first time


This is ur photo


Sorry if its bad


and this is My photo






okay edited ^_^

and heres my pic



Here you go :]

Picture :




edited:

mm..hope it's okay.




hope you like it



i like this game ^_^ so im playing again xD
anyway here ya go hehe~



my pic:





I know its bad
but it was fun



sooo
Here is my picture
Creator
15514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK ♥
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

kikiyogurl9 wrote:


karen_wan wrote:


kikiyogurl9 wrote:


melyeo wrote:


MagicalMe wrote:


karen_wan wrote:


animecrush wrote:


zannza1 wrote:

no way i though i did that o.o wth!? PHOTO STOLEN >_<
fine fine im puting it up again since it didn't show up the first time


This is ur photo


Sorry if its bad


and this is My photo






okay edited ^_^

and heres my pic



Here you go :]

Picture :




edited:

mm..hope it's okay.




hope you like it



i like this game ^_^ so im playing again xD
anyway here ya go hehe~



my pic:





I know its bad
but it was fun



sooo
Here is my picture



=) i dont think its bad, im gunna use it for my avii hehe~
Member
27239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / smirk.
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
My pic



In the process
Member
27239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / smirk.
Offline
Posted 12/8/08



My pic


First time here xD
Edited your picture



My picture:


Moderator
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore, Asia
Offline
Posted 1/3/09





First time here xD
Edited your picture



My picture:




Edited your picture:



My Picture:


Member
27239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / smirk.
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

amujoy wrote:

Edited your picture:



My Picture:




Edited urs !!




My picture:

Posted 1/10/09

ashleefen wrote:


amujoy wrote:

Edited your picture:



My Picture:




Edited urs !!




My picture:



Edited: Hope u lik it!


My Pic:
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

ChristiCutie wrote:


ashleefen wrote:


amujoy wrote:

Edited your picture:



My Picture:




Edited urs !!




My picture:



Edited: Hope u lik it!


My Pic:


Edited:

sorry it's ugly...
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
my pic:
Member
17089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/09


uhh here sorry it's not good


my pic:
Member
5315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jupiter
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

katsmeowisland wrote:



uhh here sorry it's not good


my pic:



Here you go:

katsmeowisland wrote:



uhh here sorry it's not good


my pic:



Here you go:



my pic:
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 2/12/09


um... this isn't my pic
i think it's katsmeowisland-san's
but thanks anyway...
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 2/12/09



 it's BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thanks!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.