First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ID CARDS
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr < 3
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08
EXAMPLES-

LANDSCAPE:

PORTRAIT:

Post ME:
-A Picture [ For your ID PHOTO ]

Tell ME :
-User Name
-Name
-Age
-Position
-Birth Date
-Color [ ID CARD COLOR ]
-Portrait or Landscape ?
-BarCode ? [ OPTIONAL IN BOTH, POTRAIT AND LANDSCAPE ]
Jellie
20049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

User Name: riruki
-Name:Jasmine
-Age: 13
-Position Older sister
-Position in Group : Moderator
-Birth Date February 10
-Color [ ID CARD COLOR ] Orange et jaune
-Portrait or Landscape ? Landscape
-BarCode : JellyROX XD
Posted 8/5/08

riruki wrote:


User Name: riruki
-Name:Jasmine
-Age: 13
-Position Older sister
-Position in Group : Moderator
-Birth Date February 10
-Color [ ID CARD COLOR ] Orange et jaune
-Portrait or Landscape ? Landscape
-BarCode : JellyROX XD



There jelliieee ;OO
Jellie
20049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

DORKiDUCKiE wrote:


riruki wrote:


User Name: riruki
-Name:Jasmine
-Age: 13
-Position Older sister
-Position in Group : Moderator
-Birth Date February 10
-Color [ ID CARD COLOR ] Orange et jaune
-Portrait or Landscape ? Landscape
-BarCode : JellyROX XD



There jelliieee ;OO


Thankies Gello~ ^o<
Bo-Bunny
7607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 8/5/08


user name: taylorisawesome_14
name:taylor
age:14
position: oldest sister
birth date: april 13
color: red
landscape
barcode: CANDY!!
Posted 8/5/08

taylorisawesome_14 wrote:



user name: taylorisawesome_14
name:taylor
age:14
position: oldest sister
birth date: april 13
color: red
landscape
barcode: CANDY!!


Orphan
16643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/08


user name: zAlastorz
name: Javier
age: 16
position: 3rd eldest bro
birth date: november 27
color: black
landscape
barcode: bang!
Posted 8/6/08

user name:Loliipopz
Name:Stephy
Age:13
Position:Twin sister
B-day:June 6
Color:Green
Landscape
Barcode:-Pokiie-
Posted 8/6/08

Loliipopz wrote:


user name:Loliipopz
Name:Stephy
Age:13
Position:Twin sister
B-day:June 6
Color:Green
Landscape
Barcode:-Pokiie- :D




raaaaawrzzz <33333
Posted 8/6/08

DORKiDUCKiE wrote:


Loliipopz wrote:


user name:Loliipopz
Name:Stephy
Age:13
Position:Twin sister
B-day:June 6
Color:Green
Landscape
Barcode:-Pokiie- :D




raaaaawrzzz <33333


Thxx Duckii <333333333333
Posted 8/6/08

zAlastorz wrote:



user name: zAlastorz
name: Javier
age: 16
position: 3rd eldest bro
birth date: november 27
color: black
landscape
barcode: bang!



Orphan
6648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore ! :D
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

username: sillymi
name: sakirui
age: 18
position : eldest brother? i tink oo
birth date: march 29th
colour: is there light blue? oo
landscape
barcode: cakes !

Orphan
16643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

DORKiDUCKiE wrote:


zAlastorz wrote:



user name: zAlastorz
name: Javier
age: 16
position: 3rd eldest bro
birth date: november 27
color: black
landscape
barcode: bang!






THANKS so much =)
Posted 8/6/08

zAlastorz wrote:


DORKiDUCKiE wrote:


zAlastorz wrote:



user name: zAlastorz
name: Javier
age: 16
position: 3rd eldest bro
birth date: november 27
color: black
landscape
barcode: bang!






THANKS so much =)


Yw^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.